·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Nice Job Mr. Horoscope Fish:rock:

I hate to see too many "stickies", but I do think this would be a good one. Mr Fish quite often explains this procedure to the newbies.

·
Hold my beer & watch this
5,570 Posts
Very well done. Although it's in the Test thread, I'm going to sticky this.

No, thank you. :cool:

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice Job Mr. Horoscope Fish:rock:
Thank you, sir!

I hate to see too many "stickies", but I do think this would be a good one. Mr Fish quite often explains this procedure to the newbies.
Agreed on the "too many stickies" thing... And not that I'm getting tired of trying to explain the procedure for posting pics but...

Well, okay. Yeah, I am.

lol...

·
Registered
7 Posts
0 for 2. Any tips for posting a pic using mobile photobucket? I figured copying and pasting the IMG into the comment box would work but didn't. Attaching a file is simple enough as evidenced by my first post above but that's not how I want it posted. I do 99% of my online activity on my iPhone(even with my laptop 10' away) so figuring out how to post photos with mobile photobucket or from my own album would be preferred.

·
Registered
12 Posts
folks - I'm having difficulties w/posting photos...despite reading and testing against the guidanace posted...

I'm using photobucket...and get the following error message:

"Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words"

What gives?? I didn't even use any profanity :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I get the same message when posting online images. The only workaround appears to be to use an attachment.

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I notice everyone who is having trouble posting pics also has a very low post-count. I don't know that that's the cause of this issue but I'm starting to wonder if there's not a minimum post count needed now to post pics in a thread; much like needing to have 45 posts under your belt before you can post in the WTT/WTB sub-forums...

This is a question only a Moderator, or Admin, can answer for certain...

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How do you do it with flicker? I'm racking my head....
From another thread I found using Google (I don't use Flickr):

How to Post From Flickr... said:
Click "Share" above the photo on the photo-page.
Click "Grab the HTML/BBCode"
Choose "Medium 500mm"
Copy the code in that box and paste that
Code:
 in the thread.[/quote]Hope that helps...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts