1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

------------------
If God didn't want us to own guns, why did He make the 1911?

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm no LEO so forgive the bad detective work.

Either jp has an interest in the New Year's day bowl games.

Or he has been walking the thin blue line since Moses was a beat cop and the gold watch will be ready on the 1st.

------------------
The United States Constitution (C)1791 - All rights reserved.

[This message has been edited by WaltherP99man (edited 12-07-2001).]

·
Registered
853 Posts
Originally posted by WaltherP99man:
I'm no LEO so forgive the bad detective work.

Either jp has an interest in the New Year's day bowl games.

Or he has been walking the thin blue line since Moses was a beat cop and the gold watch will be ready on the 1st.

JP may be a football fan indeed but the watch, actually I think it will be a lump of coal, will be going into my pocket on the 31st.

Whether watch or coal I'll probably never collect either because on December 31st, 2001, at exactly 1700 hours Pacific time I will be blowing out the station back door for the last time and the crack you hear will be my body breaking the sound barrier.

BTW: I was Moses'Field Training Officer and he learned everything he knows from me.

[This message has been edited by Patrickl (edited 12-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Patrickl (edited 12-08-2001).]

·
Registered
674 Posts
Oh, I get it now jp was talking to you not about himself.

Congrats Patrick. Between the political hack mayors, universal protesters, and the crack heads that will shoot it out for a $10 bag or rock, it takes a lot of testicular fortitude to hang in there like a lot of you guys do.

We're proud of you. Enjoy the retirement, you've earned it.

Perhaps a commemorative 1911 is in order

------------------
The United States Constitution (C)1791 - All rights reserved.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congrats, I retired in Feb. 2001 from the PD, bought myself a TRS to celebrate. Now work in the county school system as School Resource Officer/Police Officer. So I am now into my 22nd year of being a cop. I miss the days of arresting dopers and my guys, but not the other bs. Stay safe and enjoy it, you earned it!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I presently have over 26 years in the State Police retirement system and I planning on bailing out in 30 months, which will give me almost 30 years in the retirement system. I can hardly wait until then. When I retire I am going to get into politics and run for a place on the city council. That way who ever gets my job of Chief of Police, will have a friend in low places, who will help see that the PD get a decent budget. :)

7th

1 - 7 of 7 Posts