1911Forum banner

Two Ways Insects Spread Disease

298 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  FirstChild 
#1 ·
What are two ways preppers can help prevent the spread of disease by insects at the bug out location?* Coughing is a common form of disease transmission.* However, since we may be isolated, let’s exclude airborne diseases. We all know that safe drinking water is essential to human survival.* Since that is common knowledge, let’s[.....]

The post Two Ways Insects Spread Disease appeared first on AllOutdoor.com.

Read the full article here...

#2 · (Edited)
That's useful. I hate when I find cockroach eggs in corners of the house. It makes me run away and willing to change home. When we moved to Melbourne Last month, I was shocked to discover many dead cockroaches in corners of the house, which totally made me freak out, and I was ready to call my real estate agent and ask him to look for a new place. However, my husband was a bit skeptical about such a decision as the house's price was way too reasonable to leave, so we decided to call prudentpestcontrol.com.au instead and have things sorted out by professionals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.