1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Cornyn has always been a RINO. He's an unfortunate holdover from the god-awful Bush era of faux conservatives LARPing as Texan good ole boys.

The basic mindset of these political types is: "Guys I may be just another paid whore for the establishment, but I wear this cowboy hat sometimes so I'm still conservative."

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I never have liked Cornyn. He's always been wimpy, pathetic, and the stereotypical milquetoast Republican that doesn't have passion for conservative (or any other) values. He never has stood up passionately against demokrat (communists) and I have never trusted him. I don't know how he keeps getting re-elected. I have vowed to never, ever vote for any demokrat, but, we never get any Republican challengers to try and unseat Cornyn. The same thing applies to Kay Grainger. She used to be mayor of Ft. Worth and was a very pathetic example of a lame, faux conservative. When she ran for congress I refused to vote for her. I didn't trust her when she was mayor and I never trusted her shen she ran for congress. I'm not in her district so I can't vote against her.

In comparison, our other senator, Ted Cruz is one of the best senators in the Senate. I plan on keeping him as long as he continues to run for senate. I just signed the letter. Though, it's not needed for Senator Cruz as he is already a staunch Constitutional Conservative.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Done.

Keep in mind, My Two RINO Senators are spineless twerps and no friends of 2A. One of them gave us Red Flag laws on his way out of the Governor's chair, the other one's a traitor to his own race that forgot what Castro did in Cuba right after he disarmed everyone but his buddies.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Murphy is a sly one. He pops up in a lot of "Democrats have a Republican on the verge of flipping on a critical vote" stories. He seems to be one of the ones they send in under the radar while everybody else is screaming into cameras to quietly rub elbows with RINOS to see if he can pick off a couple of votes. He has been in a number of stories talking with Republicans looking to sign onto gun control.

Him and Chris ***** out of DE are two who seem to cultivate friendships with establishment Republicans mainly to help them try to tip close votes.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Murphy is a sly one. He pops up in a lot of "Democrats have a Republican on the verge of flipping on a critical vote" stories. He seems to be one of the ones they send in under the radar while everybody else is screaming into cameras to quietly rub elbows with RINOS to see if he can pick off a couple of votes. He has been in a number of stories talking with Republicans looking to sign onto gun control.

Him and Chris * out of DE are two who seem to cultivate friendships with establishment Republicans mainly to help them try to tip close votes.
Don't forget about Romney, Collins, and Murkowski. McCain is gone, but a Democrat holds his former place.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Only for the moment.
AZ might be able to get rid of Senema, if they get their elections under control, but I fear you may be stuck with the astro-nut. People are simple creatures that overlook poor policy and will gladly vote for some guy that went to space because of the "cool and different factor."

·
Registered
24,612 Posts
Not Sinema but Kelley. She will get enough Republican votes to keep her seat. Kelley is going to get a strong challenger. He only has a partial term.
But you just know that Boomberg will be bankrolling his reelection campaign bigtime. Just like he is bankrolling Terry McAuliffe's campaign for Governor here in VA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts