1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a Economic Impact Cash Card from the treasury, called to activate it and was told via recorded message the card was no good and another would be issued. The Gov cannot even give our money away without screwing it up, I cannot find any reference at IRS, the bank issuing or Treasury sites explaining why they sent a “non sufficient funds ” card. Don’t they send people to jail for issuing NSF checks?
My rant for this week 🤣

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
How about a hole for a straw? Is that allowed under the rule of Fauci?
Surely it would be, we have seen pictures of the ridiculous "wind instrument" section of the orchestra. Holes for the mouthpiece...what an absolute joke. Good grief, some people are so stupid.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Received a Economic Impact Cash Card from the treasury, called to activate it and was told via recorded message the card was no good and another would be issued. The Gov cannot even give our money away without screwing it up, I cannot find any reference at IRS, the bank issuing or Treasury sites explaining why they sent a “non sufficient funds ” card. Don’t they send people to jail for issuing NSF checks?
My rant for this week 🤣
It was issued by the bank of the chinese pla,

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well after several frustrating phone calls the bank suddenly connected to a recording that activated the card, I shall take it to my bank tomorrow and transfer the cash card to my savings account. I have a friend importing firearms and asked him to find another nice Hi Power that should stimulate me and use the money judiciously.

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
😆Well, that certainly woke me up for a second! I read it pretty quickly and thought you were going to buy a Hi Point for $600! Never mind.....carry on....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.