1911Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ultra CDP Elite STS II Range Report

I took my brand spankin' new Ultra CDP Elite STS II to the range today. I must tell you I felt somewhat apprehensive, after reading about some of the poster's problems here. I am happy to report I had zero FTF's or FTE's. I put a shade over 100 rounds of Winchester 230 grain FMJ through it and 20 rounds of Federal 165 grain Hydra Shok. No problems at all. It performed flawlessly.

I field stripped and lubed it before going to the range and I bought a Wilson Combat mag for it. Used some of those Birchwood-Casey targets that turn green where you hit them.

BTW the supplied field strip instructions were way off. Other than that I couldn't be happier. Accuracy was unbeliveably good. Also IMHO it looks just as good as it shoots.

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
PAOLO721: I've been telling people since 1996. That Kimbers are the best 1911's out there. Most of my friends own at least three. I'm working on number six now. I bought a Wilson Stealth a year ago. At $2800 only thing it has over the Kimbers is about $2000..Enjoy your Kimber...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts