1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I am getting ready to do the same thing with my UCDP but I guess I am just stalling. I don't have a pic but I have seen the VZ black paper GB's on one before and it completely changed the looks of the gun to much better. I like the stock grips but the three tone look bothers me and I wanted to get some black or blasted black VZ's or even the crazy looking Davidsons would look good too. I may just get the Davidsons either the horned lizard or Wyrm style, they are both black and grey so they would match great. I have a mag well on mine that make the stock grips even less apealing to me, I need the squared off or flat bottom type for the mag well. You are on the right track, in fact I may just order some today. Good luck!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Tampasteve said:
Custom-Guy check out stickmans post and pictures from 9/17 onthe wilson magwell on a CDP.

Can't find it, can you help! "stickman" isn't even a registerd name looking through the members. HELP please. Thank's.......... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.