1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I should laugh at the unbelievable chutzpa that he possesses in order to put out the following statements or if I should despair instead, at the ease with which our elected officials will outright LIE to us?!?!?!

Anyway, here is what old Chuckie sent me regarding the renewal of the AW ban...

Thank you for contacting me regarding your opposition to any legislation concerning the regulation of guns. I appreciate your taking the time to get in touch with me.

First, I want to assure you that I am fully committed to the protection of every citizen's Second Amendment right to bear arms. Law-abiding adults should have the right to own firearms for hunting or self-defense purposes. At the same time, I have worked to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and kids, and I am working to step up enforcement of existing laws.

I will continue to fight for legislation that works to diminish gun violence without intruding upon anyone's Second Amendment rights. Again, thanks for sharing your views with me. If I can be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Charles E. Schumer
Yeah Chuck... you can "further assist me" by resigning from the U.S. Senate. OK sport???

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Commie!!

Contact him again, and tell him that almost all crimianls use handguns, not rifles in crimes!! That Soviet Senator

·
Registered
877 Posts
NY Patriot said:
Anyway, here is what old Chuckie sent me regarding the renewal of the AW ban...

That's pretty much the same lip service the two Indiana senators use in all of their letters too. I think we usually call it "prevarication," "lying," or perhaps "extreme intellectual dishonesty."

They're not as rabidly anti-gun and pro-criminal as the likes of Schumer, but their also not any big supporters of RKBA.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
:biglaugh: That Chuck, he's such a cut-up!

·
Registered
298 Posts
We used to have a U.S. Senator, during the Klintonian Misadminstration, named James Sasser. This reminds me of the B.S. Sasser used to dish out. I would write letters and emails to him, urging him to vote against any more gun-control legislation. He would ALWAYS ASSURE me that he was DEVOTED to the preservation of gun-owners' rights, and would NEVER vote for any legislation that would take away those rights.

THEN...........every time a new gun-control bill came up for a vote, Sasser would vote FOR it, doing exactly the opposite of what he had promised.

These kinds of people should be horse-whipped, in public.

Regards,

Doctor Lecter

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
NY Patriot said:

Yeah Chuck... you can "further assist me" by resigning from the U.S. Senate. OK sport???
I honestly think you should write back and suggest that!

Its so embarrassing to have him and Hillary to represent us. I just don't get it. The demoralizing thing about living here is no one I ever vote for gets elected...

·
Registered
684 Posts
More Lies

When I lived in Nastychusetts, I wrote Senator FatBastard, the coach of the Chappaquiddick Midnight Swim Team, and asked him why he supported more and more gun laws when the ones we had didn't do diddly squat to prevent criminals from getting guns. I asked him why he was so eager to let repeat offenders go free while he and his liberal friends treat law-abiding citizens like criminals who should not be trusted with anything more dangerous than a plastic spoon. He wrote me back and informed me that many many courts had repeatedly ruled that the Second Amendment was really about trained militias, and did not support an individual's right to own a firearm. He said he would continue to work for "sane" gun control legislation. I wrote him back, told him in my opinion he was full of fecal matter, and suggested that if he wanted to exercise his right to try and take my firearms away, he should bring his lunch. Never heard from the a**hole again. And I got out of that God-forsaken commie common-wealth as quickly as I could.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
I once had Pat Moynihan write me back once and basically say he didn't really care what I thought, that as an incumbent he'd be practically impossible to oust in NY, and that I really didn't need to bother to write to him if I didn't agree with him. I actually sort of respected him more after that...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Damn, can I ever relate to that! I have some eaten-up-with-the-dumbass in-laws (I don't claim them) in Massatwo****s, and all of them, to a man, hate guns and gunowners. My brother-in-law's wife ("The Dominatrix", I call her) thinks that I'M DANGEROUS because I own so many firearms! They are all totally self-absorbed, spoil the living crap out of their children, teach them to hate guns and hunting, and talk with an accent so obnoxious that it makes the rappers almost sound good. And they all vote for Senator Fatbastard every 6 years (maybe even more often than that). Oh yes, I forgot to mention that they just simply adore Hillary, even though she lives next doah in New Yawk.

My wife, Mrs. Lecter, says that if I were to get my ticket punched, she'd move to Massatwo****s to be with her brother (I really like my brother-in-law; he's the ONLY one in that family who isn't totally F#%@ED). If that's gonna be the case, hell, I'm glad I'll be dead.

LONG LIVE GUNS AND GUN-OWNERS.

Fondly,

Dr. Lecter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts