1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
14,223 Posts
I truly wonder if this will wake that couple up as to what the left is trying to do in this country?

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I truly wonder if this will wake that couple up as to what the left is trying to do in this country?
I know and I think many here know lots of folks who’ve ‘seen the light’ recently and gone out to buy guns. These are people who have told me I’m crazy, I’m a nut, I don’t need guns blah blah blah and now they are the ones coming to me for advise on guns and ammo. I only hope their smart enough to know the side they’ve supported all these years would strip them of the ability to buy these guns they’ve recently acquired. Even if half the new gun owners convert over to republican that’s a huge number.
In the case of this couple a liberal prosecutor and media have vilified them. I hope this experience changes their political views and they go right instead of left.

·
Administrator
72,153 Posts
So is he going to get his Colt AR15A2 back?

·
Premium Member
13,078 Posts
I hope so...What is the process, that was written 8 days ago it isn't new info, is his dismissal "in fact" (is the AG's desire final) or does it go through some legal-administrative steps or in front of a judge?...Tucker C. is still discussing this case as if it isn't a closed deal.

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Why wouldn’t he? Per his own words the police who took it were sympathetic to him. I think he’ll have it back soon. And the good news is the prosecutors office ‘fixed’ his wife’s gun and made it work for her too! :biglaugh:
Maybe they will return it with a Bumpstock, for his trouble. Seems fair.

·
Premium Member
7,241 Posts
It appears that someone has some common sense and bigoted black female prosecutor should be shown the door and disbarred.

·
Super Moderator
14,684 Posts
Did you notice our Governor, Mike Parsons, said he was going to pardon them if convicted? Isn't it refreshing when our elected officials uphold the law. Mike is running for re-election and the "polls" have him slightly behind. He's taken a lot of heat over some of his covid decisions.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
my doctor said that since the beginning of time people have got sick and got well and at least 98 percent of the people that have been infected with Covid-19 have got well. I think it's doubtful that anything that has been done has affected that. What we have learned from this is that the CDC doesn't know jack and should be eliminated, de-funded. They cost a great deal of tax payer money yearly.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Did you notice our Governor, Mike Parsons, said he was going to pardon them if convicted? Isn't it refreshing when our elected officials uphold the law. Mike is running for re-election and the "polls" have him slightly behind. He's taken a lot of heat over some of his covid decisions.

Where is the double "Like" button.

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Good.

I hope and/or wish that a rebuke with real, lasting substance behind it can be delivered to the "woke" St. Louis prosecutor who lied like a dog in her petition/charges filing.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I hope this is the end of the charges against them. Then the couple can get on with their civil rights lawsuit against the city.

I know and I think many here know lots of folks who’ve ‘seen the light’ recently and gone out to buy guns. These are people who have told me I’m crazy, I’m a nut, I don’t need guns blah blah blah and now they are the ones coming to me for advise on guns and ammo.
I know isn't it awesome, how many times have i been called a gun nut. :biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator
14,223 Posts
I hope this is the end of the charges against them. Then the couple can get on with their civil rights lawsuit against the city.

I know isn't it awesome, how many times have i been called a gun nut. :biglaugh:
As an instructor, both for NRA and non-NRA classes, I have seen a serious uptick in first-time gun owners coming to classes to learn about their guns. This is a very good thing IMO! :)

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Disbarment seems unnecessarily cruel

We call that disbarment and a hanging.
Disbarment seems unnecessarily cruel, don't you think? Besides, it would disappoint Bill.

·
Premium Member
8,780 Posts
Good.

I hope and/or wish that a rebuke with real, lasting substance behind it can be delivered to the "woke" St. Louis prosecutor who lied like a dog in her petition/charges filing.
The biggest hindrance in this country's legal system is that prosecutors enjoy 100% immunity for liability lawsuits arising out of malice. You can't sue them for malicious prosecution, no matter how much evidence you have that they acted out of political malice. The US Supreme court made that decision decades ago in order to avoid criminals from suing prosecutors and it makes sense.

But the unintended consequence is that you have these elected state prosecutors that act out of political motivation, rather than facts and the law.

But they can be disbarred if the Bar association determines there is misconduct. This woman I think is deserving of a misconduct disbarment.

·
Administrator
72,153 Posts
1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.