1911Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Soros got a lot of return on his investments in procrime prosecutors. Same thing in Philly with Larry Krasner. In an America that made sense the DOJ would have prosecuted Soros for treason, stripped him of citizenship and shipped him back to Hungary where he belongs (but not wanted either).

·
Premium Member
12,933 Posts
That was posted way up top some where also, but thanks for posting again...Anyone (or almost anyone) can see the charges are politically motivated...The Left is the party of the Criminal, abortion, and open boarders...The DA sees this white couple as easy pickings to appease her "Criminal"-constituency.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Big Bear Lake was great. But there were no bears, big or otherwise.

Get Out. I agree that their status as "peaceful protesters" ended when they broke the gate. Or actually a bit sooner when they entered the grounds.

BUT, Man, ya gotta look at the video of the protesters coming through the open & intact gate.

It does not appear that they broke in. So the gate damage looks like it happened after.

The timing of this matters a lot.
I'll bet anyone a 50 round box of .22 long rifle ammo that there's a video of exactly when that gate was kicked in, date stamped with time too. Video could exonerate the McCloskey' that they were in fear of their lives too, but the prosecutor wouldn't want that video out there.

·
Premium Member
12,933 Posts
I'll bet anyone a 50 round box of .22 long rifle ammo that there's a video of exactly when that gate was kicked in, date stamped with time too. Video could exonerate the McCloskey' that they were in fear of their lives too, but the prosecutor wouldn't want that video out there.
The gate is a total red-herring argument...It is extra justification for SD, but by NO means required for them to be in fear of their lives...When an angry, armed, mob approaches in close proximity to a couple peacefully eating on their patio and then starts verbally threatening them, the couple has every right to go for their fire arms and point them at the SB's if needed to get the Mob to back-off.

Whether the property is common area or the couples property also has no bearing on the case, it is another red-herring argument...What matters is that the Marxist-Mob created a significant threat to the couple by the mob's proximity to the couple (not whose property they were standing on), and the mob's words and actions.

Finally, whether the wife had a functional gun is also a red-herring argument, what she chooses to defend herself with is her business. The fact that she did it with a non-working gun makes the DA's case even more nonsensical.

Only someone centered in the Lefty-ideology would put the Criminals above the H.O. in this scenario, and that is exactly why the DA charged them AND thank god why the State AG will absolve them.

·
Registered
12,867 Posts
Combat Auto. What you are calling "red herrings" are actually the points made by posters here (and , I think, YOU) as to why the Homeowners were justified in their actions.

People here (maybe you too) said that they were justified because:

1. The McCloskeys saw the protesters break in the gate
2. And that the protesters were on the McCloskey's property.

So my mentioning that perhaps neither of these being factual is a RESPONSE to posters here------------ Not a Red Herring or misdirection.

Get Out --------------- Don't go guessing about WHEN the gate was broken without watching the video of it's being intact as the McCloskeys were doing their gun show.

It's readily available on YouTube. But feel free to view it THEN comment however you want. Once you've seen it you can then claim it's Commie Marxist Photoshop Fake News Propaganda whatever. Just watch the dang film.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
combat auto;13233984 Only someone centered in the Lefty-ideology would put the Criminals above the H.O. in this scenario.[/QUOTE said:
Agreed - well said!

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Combat Auto. What you are calling "red herrings" are actually the points made by posters here (and , I think, YOU) as to why the Homeowners were justified in their actions.

So my mentioning that perhaps neither of these being factual is a RESPONSE to posters here------------ Not a Red Herring or misdirection.

Get Out --------------- Don't go guessing about WHEN the gate was broken without watching the video of it's being intact as the McCloskeys were doing their gun show.

It's readily available on YouTube. But feel free to view it THEN comment however you want. Once you've seen it you can then claim it's Commie Marxist Photoshop Fake News Propaganda whatever. Just watch the dang film.
It doesn’t matter if there even was a gate. They passed a posted ‘no trespassing’ sign and were threatening the homeowner with violence and death. Gate or no gate they were told they were trespassing and told to leave. When he did that they started threatening to kill him, his wife and dog as well as burn their house down. As far as I’m concerned that’s all the justification he needed to do what he did. He belonged there, they didn’t. Period

·
Registered
12,867 Posts
Did they make these threats on him for just standing there minding his own business?

Or was in in response to HIM brandishing a rifle on THEM?

Because that would be fairly normal human behavior.

And because I've heard nothing here about them threatening, anyone else in the complex.

I believe that they were just there to bitch & yell at the Mayor. Waving signs & all that crap. I don't think that this lawyer dude was not on their radar until he made it so.

·
Premium Member
12,933 Posts

No, I never said a broken gate was a pre-requisite for their justification to defend themselves....Even if it was broken by the mob that is still not the main point of their SD justification...The main point is what I've posting from day one...When an angry, armed, mob approaches in close proximity to a couple peacefully eating on their patio and then starts verbally threatening them, the couple has every right to go for their firearms and point them at the SB's if needed to get the Mob to back-off.

All your points are complete-BS red hearings, all they do is to try divert away from the threat the mob made on this family. A diversion.

GROW-UP, STOP REPEATING YOURSELF (see I can use all caps too), get away from your Marxist world view of justifiable SD, you should have the self-awareness to figure this out...Or, you can ask the Marxist DA to put you on her staff, you'ed make a good pair of BSers for the Left. - LOL.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Did they make these threats on him for just standing there minding his own business?

Or was in in response to HIM brandishing a rifle on THEM?

Because that would be fairly normal human behavior.

And because I've heard nothing here about them threatening, anyone else in the complex.

I believe that they were just there to bitch & yell at the Mayor. Waving signs & all that crap. I don't think that this lawyer dude was not on their radar until he made it so.
The forum IQ just dropped 50 points.

·
Registered
12,867 Posts
Here's what I think actually happened in this case, step by step, as the evidence & general likelihood suggests:

1. Huge buncha protesters wanted to go make a Big Scene at the Mayor's house. With signs, yelling, chants, & hopefully getting on TV too. Because that's what they do, as we have all seen again & again.

2. They arrive & the gate is open. This is not uncommon in nice neighborhoods. They ignore the Private. Residents Only sign because they figure "hey, it's Civil Disobedience, right?" So they illegally stream through. That's on video, btw.

3. Protesters are now marching past the McCloskey's house on the HOA road and sidewalk. Probably already yelling BLM type slogans & such.

4. The McCloskeys see/hear this & react. Going inside, grabbing guns, and coming back out to yell at the protesters. This also as seen in the Open Gate video. Note that they have already gone to guns & yelling in the past, so this is not out of character for them.

5. The protesters, previously having no designs on them or their house (not their objective, they wanted the Mayor's house) now start yelling BACK at the McCloskeys. Jeering them & making threats in return. This included, per McCloskey statement, a protester holding up two gun magazines and tapping them together, saying "you're next" He did not say there was a gun shown.

6. Protesters eventually say to heck with this crap and leave, busting up the gate as they go as a final F U to the McCloskey's and their brandishing.

7. McCloskey, as a lawyer, now realizes he may have screwed up again. So he finds (or takes) a pic of the now mangled gate & starts working on a defense strategy that does not exactly jibe with the multiple videos documenting the event.

Because Lawyer!

So...... who's to blame? ------------- I think it was mostly the protesters fault, for entering the complex grounds in defiance of the sign. Which I believe, in Missouri. is Trespassing In The Second Degree. An infraction carrying a $200 fine.

And the McCloskeys for overreacting on what was, apparently, a low key infraction. I don't think the law on trespassing gets enhanced for bigger groups.

In actual shootings it would, of course, but not on mere entering an HOA.

·
Registered
12,867 Posts
And note: I think that legally the Aggrieved Party, or "victim" of the trespass would be the HOA. Not the McCloskeys.

It would be up to the HOA staff to secure the grounds & press charges on the violators.

They are supposedly running a Secure Community and charging a hefty fee to do so.

So ultimately I don't think it's up to the members to defend common areas.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
And note: I think that legally the Aggrieved Party, or "victim" of the trespass would be the HOA. Not the McCloskeys.

It would be up to the HOA staff to secure the grounds & press charges on the violators.

They are supposedly running a Secure Community and charging a hefty fee to do so.

So ultimately I don't think it's up to the members to defend common areas.
And the collective IQ of the forum plunges.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Uh huh, Vos. Because YOU have superior insight on that legal issue. Right?

So.............. let's hear it.
For people that have no idea what the are talking about, Mark Twain and I have a rule.

·
Super Moderator
14,053 Posts
Take the personal bickering elsewhere, it doesn't belong here. Stay on topic instead of hijacking this thread; the original one was closed due to this same kind of thread hijack, and I don't want to close this one.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts