·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specs
Benelli M4 Super 90
fixed stock with a 14 3/8" LOP
18.5" bbl using either 2 3/4" or 3" shells
Mag cap is supposed to be 7+1 but only 6 standard US (Winchester) 2 3/4" 9 pellet 00 Buck will fit. 7th is about a 1/4" to short. Does take 6 3" hulls.
Sights fixed front with protective wings and luminous front sight
Rear sight LPA adjustable rear with protective wings. Two luminous dots on either side of rear peep.

Markings

CD

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice , is not the 14 3/8" lop too long ?
For most people and when wearing body armor it is. Would prefer that they had the collapsible stock but it doesn't.

CD

·
Registered
137 Posts
I really like my civilian M4; I did install the Benelli mag tube to come up to full capacity.

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Another great post. As the Sommelier said: "Benelli M4. An Italian classic."

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Don't know, ODA has three with fixed stocks issued to them.

CD
I’m in the “research” phase of purchasing an m4. I like the idea of an adjustable stock, but the m4 one looks like a snag o matic to me. In practical applications (in and out of vehicles, clothing and other equipment, in the brush) I can see a definite advantage to a fixed stock.

·
Registered
23,125 Posts
Me two!

I’m in the “research” phase of purchasing an m4. I like the idea of an adjustable stock, but the m4 one looks like a snag o matic to me. In practical applications (in and out of vehicles, clothing and other equipment, in the brush) I can see a definite advantage to a fixed stock.
I never could warm to a folding stock on a scattergun.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
If you get one, don't waste your money on that overpriced collapsible stock. Check out the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock. It replaces the OEM stock with a shortened stock for a shorter length of pull. I bought one for my Remington 870 Police Magnum shotgun and the stock looks like it was made at the factory. Regular length stocks have always been too long for me and this Urbino stock from Mesa Tactical is a dream. Mesa Tactical also sells side saddle shell holders and the Urbino stock allows you to mount an extra side saddle shell holder on the side of the stock as well as the side of the shotgun receiver.

https://www.mesatactical.com/products/urbino-pistol-grip-stock-for-ben-m4-limbsaver-12-ga-black.html

1 - 14 of 14 Posts