1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
banjobart,
While I tend to agree with most of what you are saying, I think that most new shooters are going to be dismayed by their times regardless of what they are shooting. Wheelgunners are a dying breed nowaday, as most folks like the slick 'raceguns' or what I call "TV Guns", Glocks, Sigs, etc.
That being said, most all of the tactcal shooting leagues place revolver shooters at a technological disadvantage. If they have one, and are having fun with it, (not to mention being safe), I say, more power to them.

Respectfully,
Steve

------------------
"Not having thought what should have been thought, not having said what should have been said, not doing what should have been done, I beg thee forgive me, O Father." paraphrase from the 13th Warrior

·
Registered
610 Posts
banjobart,
Do you have a link for ICORE?

Steve

------------------
"Not having thought what should have been thought, not having said what should have been said, not doing what should have been done, I beg thee forgive me, O Father." paraphrase from the 13th Warrior

·
Registered
610 Posts
Don't look for any flames from me. I shoot a S&W Model 10, .38 Special in IDPA, and have a blast doing it. It's even more fun beating guys with high dollar 1911's.

Steve

------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.