1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called a couple of my wholesalers that I deal with a lot. One of them said I could go ahead and order a V-BOB SS right now.
My feelings are with the changes that Keith told us about for DW production next year. ALL the DW are going to be just as good of a deal with the price increases because of the improved parts and forging that are being placed in them and with the new type of finishes that are applied to them.
I am first in line when they get one in from this large wholesaler!!! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!!! I hope they are put into production ASAP.

From the responses on this forum on the new model Guardian. I think if your wanting a Guardian 9mm you had better get your order in ASAP. I am sure they will be sold out really fast!!! There are a lot of guys that will be wanting a light weight CCW plus there are a lot of wives that would love a light weight DW in a 9mm.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
BlueWing,

No question that having an FFL has its advantages. You'll have to give us all a detailed report when since you've gotten to be head of the line.

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
I have been bugin Keith for months about Picking up the first of the GBob. I hope he doesn't forget me? :)

·
Hold my beer & watch this
5,570 Posts
Good. More .45's for the rest of us that can handle manly loads. :p

Bluewing, you just want to be the first on the block with a cool new toy. And there ain't a thing wrong with that! Here's hoping it gets here soon. :rock:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have made a couple of calls trying to place an order for a black Vbob - no one wants to hear it yet. Anyway maybe it's better to wait for first reviews, although I am sure they will be outstanding - especially if they come from here.

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
I have made a couple of calls trying to place an order for a black Vbob - no one wants to hear it yet. Anyway maybe it's better to wait for first reviews, although I am sure they will be outstanding - especially if they come from here.
+1 on the black VBOB! :rock:

Good move there Blue! :rock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts