1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen one? There was a posting from someone after the Shot Show. They commented that it was a great looking gun. It is now on the Certified List for purchase in Calif. thanks

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
That mighta been my post. I saw them last year and this year, they looked great to me. Nicely fitted and smooth operating, well finished. All the components, individually (that I was able to examine), looked well designed and made. Very nice 1911's far as I could tell.

·
Registered
802 Posts
angie

There was a thread about them recently on what used to be the "Other" forum under the manufacturers section.

They were available at a range in LA(?) IIRC

Do a general forum search for "Valtro" and maybe it'll show up. http://www.jsa.cz/valtroA1.htm for a pic

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that info. I dont why Iam so amazing that a company were not familiar with (at least me) is on the list for approved handgun sales in California, when STI, Les Baer and SV haven't filed for testing? SV will but Iam not sure the two will. I remember the post saying that the was worth buying. thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
hey thanks Angie. i was looking for this pistol and i forgot the name of it so now i can get info on it again.
k.s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts