1911Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, excuse me for disturbing you.
I'm italian and a new owner of a rare vergin new Valtro_1998-a1.
The only thing that is missing is the original manual.
I wonder if any of you can help me to have a copy of it.
Kind regards and my Best wishes for the new year.
Many thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
Congratulations on your unfired Valtro Stocchetta. Some pictures might be of interest even to our US brothers to see the Italian version of 1911s ( Roberto Dallera presently makes some nice pistols in the same Italian region). It would seem more likely that you may find in Italy a copy of its manual to complete your findings. However, as you might already know, a cooperation had been started in the past between the manufacturer and John Jardine, to whom you can apply and maybe could help you.
Best wishes

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Hi all, excuse me for disturbing you.
I'm italian and a new owner of a rare vergin new Valtro_1998-a1.
The only thing that is missing is the original manual.
I wonder if any of you can help me to have a copy of it.
Kind regards and my Best wishes for the new year.
Many thanks
Are you looking for a physical copy ? If you just want scans of the pages, I can send you those.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you looking for a physical copy ? If you just want scans of the pages, I can send you those.
HI, thank you for replying.
The Physical copy would be the best but I don't think it's possible to find one.
I would be very grateful if you could send me the scans of the pages.
That would be very nice of you.
Thanks a lot.
My email address is "[email protected]".

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations on your unfired Valtro Stocchetta. Some pictures might be of interest even to our US brothers to see the Italian version of 1911s ( Roberto Dallera presently makes some nice pistols in the same Italian region). It would seem more likely that you may find in Italy a copy of its manual to complete your findings. However, as you might already know, a cooperation had been started in the past between the manufacturer and John Jardine, to whom you can apply and maybe could help you.
Best wishes
Thank you for replying.
I already tried to find it in Italy, but unfortunately it seems to be impossible.
Maybe I can try to contact John Jardine.
Who knows. Thank you for the advice
I promise to publish some pictures as soon as.
Best wishes

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best wishes
HI again.
I tried to follow your advice about John Jardine but I cannot find any email to contact him on his website "Custom 1911 Pistols - Jardine's Custom Handguns - 1911A1 Pistolsmith" and the website "http://www.valtrousa.com/" is down.
The only way would be a telephone call but it would be quite difficult for me.
Don't you know a way to get in touch with him?
Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HI again.
I tried to follow your advice about John Jardine but I cannot find any email to contact him on his website "Custom 1911 Pistols - Jardine's Custom Handguns - 1911A1 Pistolsmith" and the website "http://www.valtrousa.com/" is down.
The only way would be a telephone call but it would be quite difficult for me.
Don't you know a way to get in touch with him?
Thanks
Best wishes
HI, here a couple of pictures of my new Valtro 1998-a1

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts