1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed there is a mint, used Concept II on Auction Arms. I wouldn't mind bidding on this, but I can't find any others listed anywhere to get a rough idea of what they're going for. I know that new ones list for $1466. But, what should one expect to pay for one that is used, but like new?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
As a rule of thumb a couple hundred off retail is pretty much standard.

However, I have talked to people on both ends of the spectrum on this issue.

Some guys think $200.00 off retail is way to much and others can't make that kind of deal if their life depended on it.

good luck!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sporting Arms (www.sportingarms.com) in the DFW area of Texas lists the Concept II 45acp new for 1249. The msrp is shown to be 1390.

Sporting Arms shows to have most of the concept line in stock as well as the premier II. Some have the tactical package on them ($150 + add-on).

·
Banned
597 Posts
DallasHP said:
Sporting Arms (www.sportingarms.com) in the DFW area of Texas lists the Concept II 45acp new for 1249. The msrp is shown to be 1390.

Sporting Arms shows to have most of the concept line in stock as well as the premier II. Some have the tactical package on them ($150 + add-on).
Wow, that's some good info. Based on that I wouldn't pay over $1k for a used concept I or II.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts