1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at purchasing a Colt Delta Elite 10mm in outstanding condition. It has been modified with a beavertail safety and the slide has been milled with night sights added. I'm not sure if this lowers the value or not. Just looking for a rough estimate on a fair price. Appreciate your insight!

·
Registered
190 Posts
It looks like that is the enhanced slide (flat top and slanted cocking serrations) but the frame doesn't look like it has the under cut trigger gaurd. Unmodified that is a sought after delta

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like that is the enhanced slide (flat top and slanted cocking serrations) but the frame doesn't look like it has the under cut trigger gaurd. Unmodified that is a sought after delta
So modified like it is, is it still as sought after? The asking price on it is $1250 but I'm working on trading an equal value AR15 for it.

·
Registered
23,227 Posts
If you like the guts and the mods then close to a $1K pistol. If you don't like it you pay a little over $1K for a new one with the warranty, etc.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I'd stop just short of paying $1000 if I saw that for sale near me. If I was trading I might offer trade value a little higher, but only because anything I would be trading would be something I have less interest in retaining.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Every one here seems to be on the same page right around 1k. I boughta new release stainless on GB for just under 1300 that includes all the crap fees and taxes we got here in California.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts