1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a Milt Sparks Versa Max II from the folks at Lightning Arms Sports Inc. for my Kimber Ultra CDP Elite Sts II. The quality of the holster is superb. The Kimber "clicks" right into it perfectly. If you are like myself and have lots of questions when you order something then I think you will find Lightning Arms a pleasure to do business with.

Everything was done when and how they said it would and throughout the whole process communications was excellent. Audrey at Lightning was very pleasant and knowledgeable on the phone and told me by email when my payment was received, when the product was shipped and when I should expect it. It was mailed to me insured and by Priority mail. It came exactly when she said it would. Great product and great service!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,303 Posts
That short little thing just nuzzles right in there. Congratulations on a nice rig and pistol. LAS are great folks!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AZ Husker said:
That short little thing just nuzzles right in there.
Snug as a bug in a rug and I also have a 5" VMII ordered directly from Milt Sparks (thought I'd spread the wealth around amongst the forum advertisers) for my Clackamas :D Kimber Custom Classic. Life is good.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
The VM2s are my favorite concealment holsters. If you want to get something a little different for your next VM2 try a cordovan horsehide with sharkskin trim. The entire holster is dyed after it is assembled but the sharkskin takes the dye differently making it look much darker and nearly black which gives the holster an attractive two tone color and texture.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brass Balls said:
If you want to get something a little different for your next VM2 try a cordovan horsehide with sharkskin trim.
That sounds nice, do you have a pic of one you could post?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts