1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry I remember rules, but it's something very important.
I just got email from my friend.It's looks very serious. If any of you have a family in Warsaw or generally in big city in Poland call them. They should avoid a big trade centers in Warsaw and other towns this weekend. IT IS NOT A JOKE! Security of few centers found a great Arab's activity inside the centers. They take a photographs, walking around like scouts... Our National Security gived all Poles a warning - it's happend for the first time ever. It's about possible terrorist attack. So please if any of you have a family - you know what you have to do...Nestor

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Dear Nestor,

That's very good of you to take the time to warn any members who might have family or friends over there. What exactly do you mean by "trade centers"? Is this shopping areas or international financial/exposition areas? There's nothing yet on the US Dept. of State's warnings list http://travel.state.gov/warnings_list.html do you have a link to the warning from the Polish Government in English?

Hopefully this will turn out to be just a false alarm but I agree that it's something which should be taken seriously. We all wish that no one comes to any harm. Try to enjoy the holiday even with this possible threat. Gary

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First on official site of National Security Agency of Poland (Agencja Bezpieczenstwa Wewnetrznego) you can find under date 17.12.2003 warning about possible terrorist attack. Yes it's in Polish. I will search the net later for English version. Second I got email from my best friend - he is undercover police officer in Warsaw, he is like my brother. I was talking about big, few levels shopping areas - it's what I mean. It's all, but it's for the first time here. Third thing Jewish cultural center with theater in Warsaw will be close from 22 December thanks to terrorist danger. They are well informed. Thank you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nestor
Thank You Very Much For Your Concern It Is Greatly Appreciated!

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia!

Janina

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.