1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nothing more needs be said.

Heart felt thanks to those who have and are serving.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Please pray for the wounded and the families of the fallen.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks to all our Veteran's

Heartfelt thanks to all of our service men & women. My father served in WWII & Korea. He was a proud American as am I. I did not serve this great country though. May the upcoming Holiday's find our veterans safe & in good health. Thx, Rick

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
In memory of my best friend in grade, and high school, after college we shared a few card games with our wives, we shared so much together that I have never forgotten your smile and laugh. Robert J. Adams 1L, DOD 7/25/1970 So. Vietnam, rest in peace friend you have never been forgotten.

LOG

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yes, Thank you to everyone that served and is now serving......USN 61-65

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Log Man, did you serve?

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
Log Man, did you serve?
No, I did not, was called for physical and mental, but was not called to serve, married with three, in '65, forth in '69. classified 4F. Lost my father before I was born, my two best friends in 'Nam, my adoptive father spent 4 years in Nazi prison camp. So have certainly been touched by war, and am forever grateful to our veterans past and present.

LOG

·
Premium Member
11,666 Posts
I'm still serving with mandatory retirement fast approaching (they don't let old dudes do this stuff). It is almost embarrassing to me when people thank me for doing what I love. Heck, I would do it for free if I had other means of support. Really not looking forward to hanging up the uniform.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm still serving with mandatory retirement fast approaching (they don't let old dudes do this stuff). It is almost embarrassing to me when people thank me for doing what I love. Heck, I would do it for free if I had other means of support. Really not looking forward to hanging up the uniform.
(they dont let old dudes do this stuff) i am with you brother- i have been out since 89 would go back and take part in a heartbeat.good luck with your ets.hard to let go- i know

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Your welcome... That free LASIK from wounded warrior project and my Super Bowl tickets though were thanks enough

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
No, I did not, was called for physical and mental, but was not called to serve, married with three, in '65, forth in '69. classified 4F. Lost my father before I was born, my two best friends in 'Nam, my adoptive father spent 4 years in Nazi prison camp. So have certainly been touched by war, and am forever grateful to our veterans past and present.

LOG
A big thank you to your family. My grandfather, uncles, and many other members served. Grandpa served during Korea and then another 27 years on top of that. Uncle served in the Navy for some period of time in NSW then in the National Guard.

I want to serve as an officer, but the AFROTC booted me for having asthma as a kid. Damn, I hate that. I may still go for OCS when I finish my degree, anyway.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts