1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are getting real hard to find now that Midway no longer has them. I guess if enough of us call Battenfield/Midway they will bring them back.
The Battenfield # is 1-877-509-9160.
There is no better way to fill your primer tubes. I can fill one in under 15 seconds.

·
Super Moderator
14,938 Posts
I'd like to have one too. If anyone discovers a source for them, it would be appreciated if they would post it here. :)

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
I can't understand why they would stop producing them? I also think they're great.

·
Registered
14,937 Posts
Wish I'd ordered several, as I know they won't last forever, and I only have one now. I can't imagine pecking at a flip tray with a tube!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I bit the bullet, so to speak...

Stocking Dillon dealer finally gave me a deal on the RF-100 primer filler that he has had for over 3 yrs with no one buying it or any others. I hated spending the money on it, but my Vibra Prime is starting to go down hill and I timed myself loading my tubes now with the Vibra prime when it was new, now as it has aged, and then loading them with the peck peck method.......Time is a big issue with me and when I load I need to streamline what I can. Plus the price increase with Dillon on Jan 1 might have been a motivator as well.
Of course, I wish I had bought this sucker sooner, as with most labor saving devices.....FWIW
Merry Christmas,
DougC

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've been letting a guy I work with come over and use my reloading equipment.
He's been slowly buying stuff to set up his own reloading bench, tumbler, bullet puller, etc...
He quickly fell in love with the Vibra Primer and found one on ebay.
Well, today he called me today and said he WON it for $100 :scratch:
The seller emailed him and said he couldn't see why anyone would pay $100 for a $32 item and said he'd let him have it for $45 plus shipping. He got lucky with that seller.
In the last two weeks I've loaded 2100 rounds of 45acp and 500 rounds of 357. As I was using the Vibra Prime I was wondering if Dillon might be paying Midway NOT to make theirs.:)

·
Registered
330 Posts
pingun.45 said:
Stocking Dillon dealer finally gave me a deal on the RF-100 primer filler that he has had for over 3 yrs with no one buying it or any others. I hated spending the money on it, but my Vibra Prime is starting to go down hill and I timed myself loading my tubes now with the Vibra prime when it was new, now as it has aged, and then loading them with the peck peck method.......Time is a big issue with me and when I load I need to streamline what I can. Plus the price increase with Dillon on Jan 1 might have been a motivator as well.
Of course, I wish I had bought this sucker sooner, as with most labor saving devices.....FWIW
Merry Christmas,
DougC
What'd he charge you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts