1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm proud to announce that Larry Vickers will be teaching his 1911 Pistol Smithing course in Omaha, NE October 13th through 18th. As with the other courses he has taught, this is a 6 day course that will take you through the complete process Larry has developed over the years to build a reliable 1911 pistol.

Students will be responsible for tuition, as well as the purchase of the slide/frame, all parts and the appropriate tools. In addition, prior to the course, you should have read, and be familiar with both of Jerry Kuhnhausen's books on the 1911.

Currently, I have 6 open slots available.

For more information, please email me at: [email protected]

I am also trying to setup a 2 or 3 day carbine course immediately following the Pistolsmith Course.

Thanks!
Giff

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
If you are a fan of the 1911 platform, you have got to take a class, any class with this guy. Just remember, you will NEVER look at a 1911 the same way agian.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some pics of a pistol that L. Freshly put together at a previous Vickers Course. This is a good example of what you should end up with:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still have some slots left for the October course. Should be a good time with a fantastic instructor.

Giff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts