1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
23,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There would appear to be some dissent within the ranks of the new majority of the general assembly.

Normally on the first day of a new years general assembly session, yesterday 1/8/20. The rules of conduct are laid out. This to include weather or not to permit carry in the general assembly building. Traditionally this has always been allowed. The fact that the general assembly failed to come fourth with any rules of conduct is not the normal course of events. Methinks something is rotten in Richmond.

·
Registered
23,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It aint me!

That's good news, thanks for all your hard work, USMM.
Pedro.
It is us, all of us, and not just in Virginia either. We either all hang together or we will all most assuredly hang separately. I think Ben Franklin said that.

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts
Nice to hear...

Like the new thread title too, much more apropos.

Yep, I have never seen the entire 2A national community more united. In the other thread, someone kept asking where the line in the sand might be. That line is Virginia! 2A winning there will be a win for all of us.

·
Registered
23,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my signs today from the graphics shop.

18"x24" these will go back to back on a 8-1/2' maple pole for the rally. What do you guys think? Lois down at the graphics shop gave me a discount.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,592 Posts
I like!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nice graphic ... VA will be the litmus test going forward. I’m saddened by action occurring there.

·
Banned
7,027 Posts
18"x24" these will go back to back on a 8-1/2' maple pole for the rally. What do you guys think? Lois down at the graphics shop gave me a discount.
I like it.
Make two more of that size, but pictures.

One of dickwad Ralph in his black face getup.
And the other of mom/dad helping their child shoot a rifle.

Position the racist pic under your ralph text sign.
Position the mom/dad pic under your pro2A text sign.

Pictures do say a thousand words. Your signs alone only have a few words on them, etc.

Pics like this. You'll have media cameras on you all day !!!

and

·
Banned
7,027 Posts
Proposed "licensing" to own "assault" rifles. No "license" you're a felon.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...dates-licensing-of-all-virginia-ar-15-owners/
VA HB961 looks very similar (if not identical) to the NY anti-gun BS.
Guessing BloomDick has something to do with that?

No more suppressors either? He's full-on commi at this point!
HB 961 Prohibiting sale, transport, etc., of assault firearms, certain firearm magazines, silencers.
VA will no longer be able to carry an AR15 or the like (per their description of it) as an SD item !!
The date of Jul 1 2020?? So after that no more "assault" rifles will be sold ??
The bill further states that any person who legally owns an assault firearm on July 1, 2020, may retain possession of such assault firearm after January 1, 2021, if such person has obtained a permit from the Department of State Police to possess an assault firearm in accordance with procedures established in the bill. A person issued such permit may possess an assault firearm only under the following conditions: (a) while in his home or on his property or while on the property of another who has provided prior permission, provided that the person has the landowner's written permission on his person while on such property; (b) while at a shooting range, shooting gallery, or other area designated for the purpose of target shooting or the target range of a public or private club or organization whose members have organized for the purpose of practicing shooting targets or competing in target shooting matches; (c) while engaged in lawful hunting; or (d) while surrendering the assault firearm to a state or local law-enforcement agency. A person issued such permit may also transport an assault firearm between any of those locations, provided that such assault firearm is unloaded and secured within a closed container while being transported. The bill also provides that failure to display the permit and a photo identification upon demand by a law-enforcement officer shall be punishable by a $25 civil penalty, which shall be paid into the state treasury. The bill also requires the Department of State Police to enter the name and description of a person issued a permit in the Virginia Criminal Information Network (VCIN) so that the permit's existence and current status will be made known to the law-enforcement personnel accessing VCIN for investigative purposes.

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts
Signs are awesome...

Question for you Virginian-Patriots, do the VA-Lefty's (currently) have any proposed legislation concerning the right to (concealed)-carry, that is, change it from "shall issue" to "may issue", and any proposed changes to the right to open carry which you have now?

·
Registered
23,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where did you download the pic of Ralphie and his friend?

I like it.
Make two more of that size, but pictures.

One of dickwad Ralph in his black face getup.
And the other of mom/dad helping their child shoot a rifle.

Position the racist pic under your ralph text sign.
Position the mom/dad pic under your pro2A text sign.

Pictures do say a thousand words. Your signs alone only have a few words on them, etc.

Pics like this. You'll have media cameras on you all day !!!

and
We may be able to do something here.

·
Registered
23,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are still waiting to see what all they have in their bag of tricks.

Signs are awesome...

Question for you Virginian-Patriots, do the VA-Lefty's (currently) have any proposed legislation concerning the right to (concealed)-carry, that is, change it from "shall issue" to "may issue", and any proposed changes to the right to open carry which you have now?
But you know already that nothing is beneath them!

·
Registered
23,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I thought so.

Get pics from using gool

http://www.google.com/search?q=racist+ralph+northam
then click the "images" menu item

and same thing for this one
http://www.google.com/search?q=mom+helping+child+shoot+rifle
Right on the web site it states that the images shown may be protected by a copyright. I would hate to get a copyright infringement suite filed against me. Additionally the photos are so grainy that they are hard to make out from any distance. And if blown up will just get grainier and harder to make out.

Additionally with the level of intelligence generally found in the democrats and newsbots. Any display of this photograph would likely be interpreted by them as a show of support. Not going there. I think that my signs speak well.

·
Registered
23,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just the one pair, my personal statement.

How many (hundred) are you making?
As it is I am going to be into this thing for almost a grand by the time it is all over. Booked my hotel room today for a couple of hundred bucks. A hundred bucks for gas, paid bus seats for other people, it adds up.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.