1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI folks! thanks for the invite, 1st post. I have a Sig 226 in .40s&w, but have always wanted a 1911 again but i'm really content with the .40 round, instead of the .45acp I shoot already in IDPA and kinda like the snappy round and the price isn't that bad either and just be a little different to. :) but the 1911 platforum is a tack driver. and the Springfield Armory i think does it right and I like the warranty and the price too. any input would be great.

· Registered
1,006 Posts
Springfield doesn't make a 1911 in 40 S&W. The only 40 S&W on the horizon is the Leatham match and rumors are that it has been put on hild. If you want to buy a production 1911 in 40 S&W and don't want to break the bank you best bet is the STI Trojan.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks that's what i saw on Gunbroker it was s/s and looked like some thing i would have fun with. does anybody else make one other than STI for a good price around 5-600 clams but worth it.:scratch:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.