1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum, but not new to 1911s. I received a ParaOrdnance P14.45 LDA three years ago that is still NIB. I am looking to trade it with a local dealer as the double stack grip is too big for my hands, I've got short fingers, but I do not know what to trade for...I'm considering a ParaOrd 7.45 LDA, but want to find out opinions of the ParaOrd LDAs.

Anyone?

Thanks,
JPH712

·
Registered
870 Posts
Opinions will be all over the board on this one. I own a Para P14 and a Para Carry C.6 45. I like them both, but they are far from my favorites. I won't bother listing all the other 1911s that I own. You might do a search of the Para board here. There have been lots of posts about the gun you mention. P.S. Welcome to the 1911 Forum.:) Beware of the "Kimberetts". They will try to lead you astray. I own two of them too, like them, but to some of these guys, there IS no other! I think it might be a sexual thing for some of them!!;) :D I'm out of here!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
if you want opinions off "this board" you will most likely get... "get a single action, single stack 1911;) "
that choice combined with an aftermarket set of "slim" grips would be my first choice for someone with small hands (like me!).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts