1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
War stories fact or fiction

I am a great believer that if your hit by a 45ACP your going for a ride. Please lets hear some peacetime or wartime stories fact or fiction. And not just about our favorite the 1911. Lets keep it real and unbiased. My story about the chopper in Vietnam was a real story I heard from a good Marine.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
As was mine about the guy on the john. Sounds unreal, I laughed when he told me, but he swore it was. I believed him too.

------------------
"They all fall to hardball!"

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a strange thing to become accustomed to carrying a 45auto on or near you. I feel unsafe if I don't have one 2 ft. from reach. I think that is a wild story, but definately believable.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I wonder how many of us would actually admit to carryin' everwhere, and I mean everywhere? I'm with Redzone, I've got a pistol at least 2-5 feet from me at all times.

------------------
"They all fall to hardball!"

·
Registered
8,648 Posts
Redzone:
Nice to see you on the board. I spend too much time in L.V. on business (just got home from there this evening), and tend to hang around the local gun shops while in town. Always looking for the reasonably priced >90% M1911. Have found a few in the last couple years, but nothing recently. Perhaps we can chat next time I'm in town. Take care.

------------------
Make It Hot!

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sure don't think great deals are easy to find here in Vegas. All Colts are spendy, but there are quite a few of them too. Have'nt gad the opportunity to purchase one here yet. Only been here a month. I would surely meet anyone here if in town. On my weekend preferably(Mon-Wed). Let me know when your here again dpcdivr.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts