1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I cannot claim authorship of this (I just read it on Gateway Pundit) and I am a very strong supporter of the Constitution (ALL of It), 2A and President Trump.

But, given the massive purge taking place in the Electronic Media of American Citizens and American Companies (and the Financial World is pulling financing and credit card processing from firearms related firms, too) tonight - and the so far successful FALSE FLAG story that Trump ordered the Attack on the Capitol, you can easily image the Anti-Second Amendment MEDIA Fire Storm - after an engineered "False Flag" shooting at a State Capitol is Staged by a BLM/Antifa Operator in a mask and Patriot regalia. An Armed Event is PERFECT for our enemies, with lots of scary optics that will make people doubt the rightness of our cause. Many people will not understand - but they will be made afraid - of us - after the Media is done with us. And it would force Trump into a no win situation - if he did not "Act to Restore Order" (while still in office) he would be proven to be an "insurrectionist".

Instant shut down of all gun sellers, revoked FFLs and confiscation of their records - think Biden and Harris might see this as an opportunity?

And once guns go off, a lot of people will join in. We've already seen ANTIFA/BLM shoot Patriots down in cold blood - on camera. How better to pull our teeth than to make confiscation appear necessary and justified? Biden/Harris and the Media would demand a Military Response by the National Guard - not a pretty thought, as many of them are on our side, too.

Given what is happening, this new, opportunistic Threat to our Second Amendment Rights is Real - and it is totally logical and predictable given that the "Storming of the Capitol" Is a provable ANTIFA Event with identified Antifa Actors, staged for the cameras, with a few gullible Trump Supporters following them in (by the way, Nancy's Capitol Police LET THEM IN and lead them up the Stairs - watch the videos!) which added Trump MAGA Hat "color" normal people to the mix for the news cameras to smear us all with.

Our opponents have NO morals or scruples - and some Hate us enough to enjoy killing us - or just making us helpless for later. Now is not the time to start a shooting war for their DNC Media Circus to exploit. And, just like at Lexington, they will say "No one knows who fired the First Shot" - (even though Captain Parker in his after action report said emphatically that the Redcoats fired on the Minutemen.) - and it won't matter - we WILL be Blamed - just like Trump has been at the Capitol. Totally Groundless - but there is no opposing news media to get the word out.

Some may say "Bring It On" and those who do have not studied what a Civil War is like on their OWN Doorstep. Let's be Smart about this and NOT Play into Antifa, Big Tech, Mainstream Media and the DNC's hands. Spread the Word - Armed Marches, for now, may help our enemies justify, well, "any and all measures". Please think this through, and if you feel you must march, know the Enemy will try to use you in front of the Cameras - just like on the 6th. CC

PS - This might show you how they would do it:

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Reactions: Infidel525

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
The problem is that ANTIFA/BLM has the media on their side! If they actually do what ColColt is saying, the sheep will instantly say it was the Nazi gun owners! It definitely won’t matter if any pro 2A Americans sho up.
Look at how the Democrats have completely shifted their tactics to end the Conservative voice. They want to do the same with the 2A!

·
Registered
8,833 Posts
People need to figure out that the Left, thanks to complete control of the prime media sources, can create whatever reality they want and then run with it. Look at what they have done since Trump took office. Every narrative they bombarded the country with was fake and created. This will be no different. If they want to create another "crisis" to justify their totalitarian actions, they will and we can't stop them.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Agreed. I guarantee they are planning to do something along these lines. Just stay home.
I agree 100%. But, I have to ask the question. Who is staging these 50 state capitol "protests?" All I've heard is news reports that FBI has issued notices to states that armed protests are going to be conducted at all 50 state capitols and D.C. But, it doesn't say who is supposedly organizing these so-called protests. Or, who is going to be attending them or even planning to attend them.

Why would anyone of sound mind want to attend an armed or any other kind of protest, without knowing who is organizing such an event and especially after the fiasco protest/riot on the congress that democrats/communists are using to discredit the president? Seems exactly like the kind of "protest" that antifa/BLM commies would organize to attract conservatives to set them up as OP claims.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Thank you for posting this. I have copied this and posted on the M14 and Jeep forums.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Folks, just stay home. We lose either way on this one. When we lost control of the crowd on the 6th we lost the ability to protest in a peaceful manner. We had a chance to leave and epic statement and instead in turned into a turd. We played right into their hands. Don't do it again.

·
Registered
7,728 Posts
Since I find nothing to "Celebrate" regarding Bidens Inauguration, I plan on doing nothing but what I do otherwise.

Being the Neighbor I'd want to have.

Protecting myself, my family, my friends and my neighbors.

If Bidens Inauguration doesn't garner any more attendee's than his Political Rallies did, it'll be much ado about nothing.

I think it'd be a hoot to watch as all the Ctrl-Left Dumb Masses get all het up about the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" and there's more so-called "Journalists" present than there are attendee's.

·
Registered
341 Posts
People need to figure out that the Left, thanks to complete control of the prime media sources, can create whatever reality they want and then run with it. Look at what they have done since Trump took office. Every narrative they bombarded the country with was fake and created. This will be no different. If they want to create another "crisis" to justify their totalitarian actions, they will and we can't stop them.
A lie will get half way around the world before the truth can get it’s pants on.

·
Banned
717 Posts
A lie will get half way around the world before the truth can get it’s pants on.
Liars are masters of their craft.
They have practiced what they do their entire lives.
While most of us work diligently to uphold the true.
They are busy 24/7 figure out how to create plausible falsehoods.

The first step in becoming a professional liar is to decide that it's okay to become a professional liar.
I live in Los Angeles, therefore I have encountered great people and good people.
But I have also encountered these professional liars.
They always greet you with a smile and a warm handshake,
but from the moment to are in their presence you know that something is wrong.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
I agree 100%. But, I have to ask the question. Who is staging these 50 state capitol "protests?" All I've heard is news reports that FBI has issued notices to states that armed protests are going to be conducted at all 50 state capitols and D.C. But, it doesn't say who is supposedly organizing these so-called protests. Or, who is going to be attending them or even planning to attend them.

Why would anyone of sound mind want to attend an armed or any other kind of protest, without knowing who is organizing such an event and especially after the fiasco protest/riot on the congress that democrats/communists are using to discredit the president? Seems exactly like the kind of "protest" that antifa/BLM commies would organize to attract conservatives to set them up as OP claims.
That's a damn good question.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.