1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,008 Posts
The Chinese Communist Party just took over the United States.

That's what just happened folks.
We should have seen the writing on the wall years ago when companies like Google, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram... and all those mega giant internet information companies agreed to meet the Chinese Communists demand to be able to censor specific topics from within the Chinese access to those networks. The Chinese were ultra sensitive to anything that mentioned Tiananmen Square, or suppression of Uyghur minorities by the party. So in order for those companies to operate in China they agreed to develop software algorithm to parse out messages, information and web sites that the Chinese found to be off limits.

China was the experimental proving grounds for these tech giants to develop and refine their censorship software. Now that they have perfected it.... they are using it against us.

·
Registered
8,839 Posts
I agree 100%. But, I have to ask the question. Who is staging these 50 state capitol "protests?" All I've heard is news reports that FBI has issued notices to states that armed protests are going to be conducted at all 50 state capitols and D.C. But, it doesn't say who is supposedly organizing these so-called protests. Or, who is going to be attending them or even planning to attend them.
Seems interesting to me that the FBI is hysterically notifying everyone of this, yet back in the Summer when the Democrat pet groups BLM and antifa were having daily riots, burning, and looting often involving firearms and other weapons in dozens of cities, the FBI was 100% silent and completely detached as if it was none of their concern.

·
Banned
717 Posts
Here is the site that originally had the information.
Based on the Boogaloo merch, I'm assuming it's a Boogaloo site?

Alex Jones talks of "Accelerators" who are patriots with their hearts in the right place,
but WANT conflict, whether it is productive or not.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thank Goodness we have the ever vigilant Fibbers ( FBI ) on the job. They not only warn us of danger, they are probably the ones organizing it. Remember they told us to put our worries aside as there was no such thing as Antifa. The millions / billions of dollars in damages have just been Fake News.. For such a upfront and honest election they sure are nervous ain't they. Not to worry, any danger is from the " white supremists " formerly known as middle class taxpayers / patriots carrying American Flags. Gotta watch out for them.. Spit

·
Banned
624 Posts
I agree 100%. But, I have to ask the question. Who is staging these 50 state capitol "protests?" All I've heard is news reports that FBI has issued notices to states that armed protests are going to be conducted at all 50 state capitols and D.C. But, it doesn't say who is supposedly organizing these so-called protests. Or, who is going to be attending them or even planning to attend them.

Why would anyone of sound mind want to attend an armed or any other kind of protest, without knowing who is organizing such an event and especially after the fiasco protest/riot on the congress that democrats/communists are using to discredit the president? Seems exactly like the kind of "protest" that antifa/BLM commies would organize to attract conservatives to set them up as OP claims.
This seems like something created out of thin air by the FBI. They are the deep state. Now, we'll have some yahoo's show up at enough Capital's for several false flag events to take place for the media and the democrat devils to blame Trump supporters and attack the 2nd Amendment. They have attacked the 1st Amendment very effectively. The 2nd is next. Of course, we all knew that.

This stuff is all planned and it's all being executed with precision.

·
Registered
341 Posts

Why would anyone of sound mind want to attend an armed or any other kind of protest, without knowing who is organizing such an event and especially after the fiasco protest/riot on the congress that democrats/communists are using to discredit the president? Seems exactly like the kind of "protest" that antifa/BLM commies would organize to attract conservatives to set them up as OP claims.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if it was the US Government “organizing” them as part of a false flag op so the incoming potato (Biden) can put guns on the chopping block.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
The incident on the 6th was basically the burning of the Reichstag.

If you can't see the parallels you better start studying history.

Reactions: AdamG247

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
The Libs and their actors have effectively Silenced the elected seated President and the recognized Leader of the opposition political party. We have been silenced, guess what’s next?

·
Registered
8,839 Posts
This seems like something created out of thin air by the FBI. They are the deep state. Now, we'll have some yahoo's show up at enough Capital's for several false flag events to take place for the media and the democrat devils to blame Trump supporters and attack the 2nd Amendment. They have attacked the 1st Amendment very effectively. The 2nd is next. Of course, we all knew that.

This stuff is all planned and it's all being executed with precision.
The FBI has destroyed their credibility. Ignoring BLM and antifa and using their significant power to try and overthrow the 2016 election on behalf of the Democrats, opening major investigations on a door pull noose and other idiotic issues, and pushing phony narratives about the threat of "white supremacists" has left them looking like a purely politically motivated organization. I can't trust a word they say at this point. It's sad to watch for many of us.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
there is a lot of craziness being written on the internet right now. And unfortunately due to the political climate you can be somewhere minding your own business and it could be reported as something entirely different. I don't think of myself as a coward however I do have a family to support. don't think that any large gathering on the 20th will be met well.
My opinion is to stay home. Stay Safe

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
At this point there is nothing that will be gained.

·
Banned
7,779 Posts
The Libs and their actors have effectively Silenced the elected seated President and the recognized Leader of the opposition political party. We have been silenced, guess what’s next?
Resonable measures to secure a free and democratic state with new oversight branches to address the dire need for unity in the nation. Modernization and bringing us citizens into the global stage and making sure we're the leaders of the movement toward progress

·
Registered
12,382 Posts
Those supporting the Constitution -- this includes 99+% of our Forum's real members (not one-poster or troll imposters) -- have suffered a major setback, but we're not even close to being silenced.

And we still have many on our side in Congress and a majority seated in the Supreme Court.

Big setbacks, yes; big storms ahead, yes; but totally silenced, no.

Stay at home during Biden's inauguration. The more people who ignore it, the better. Instead, be committed and be prepared for the long haul. The Biden/Harris Administration will be a tough adversary, but there's also a toughness in all who support the U.S. Constitution.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
If all actual patriots get the word and stay home, there will be no one there except BLAntifa, boogaloo accelerators, and QAnon true believers. Most of the Q people are well meaning and patriotic, but easy to hoodwink. The accelerators are patriots who think going kinetic right now is the best thing to do; get the war with the Left over with as soon as possible.

One big problem with being in a Q or accelerator group is that they are certainly going to be infiltrated by FBI and Antifa instigators, just as militias and KKK groups are. I think by now we all know that Antifa led the assault on the Capitol, followed by QAnon dupes, followed by normal good patriots.

I'm hoping the lack of attendance, and the ease of picking out and IDing the agitators, means these events will fizzle.

Any patriotic group you want to join should only be comprised of trusted friends and relatives.

FBI = Federal Bureau of Instigation?

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Those supporting the Constitution -- this includes 99+% of our Forum's real members (not one-poster or troll imposters) -- have suffered a major setback, but we're not even close to being silenced.

And we still have many on our side in Congress and a majority seated in the Supreme Court.
Far too many, perhaps most, of the Repubs have proven themselves to be cowardly self-serving RINOs. The SC, in which we supposedly have a majority now, has proven to be spineless.

Biden getting in would mean that elections are effectively over. Having the Presidency, the Senate, the House and the VP (as the President of the Senate to break ties), they will waste no time passing legislation to secure their advantage for all time. This means institutionalizing the corrupt voting practices and packing the SC with Leftists. Our govt "for the people" will be a Leftist rubber-stamp machine.

Good thing Trump is staying in..... tinfoil hat smiley.jpg

·
Registered
7,732 Posts
It is my hope that all Smart Americans stay home and stand down.

That way, the only ones there will be Ctrl-Left Dumb Masses and 15,000 Troops.

This will probably be the largest Election/Campaign Crowd that Biden will have attracted.

·
Registered
12,382 Posts
Far too many, perhaps most, of the Repubs have proven themselves to be cowardly self-serving RINOs. The SC, in which we supposedly have a majority now, has proven to be spineless.

Biden getting in would mean that elections are effectively over. Having the Presidency, the Senate, the House and the VP (as the President of the Senate to break ties), they will waste no time passing legislation to secure their advantage for all time. This means institutionalizing the corrupt voting practices and packing the SC with Leftists. Our govt "for the people" will be a Leftist rubber-stamp machine.

Good thing Trump is staying in..... View attachment 602253
We have the same concerns and the same objectives. Always a big +1911 for your thoughts... always.

Even though things look darkly ominous at present, there have been many past Administrations in U.S. history who came in expecting to irrevocably force things into conformity with their views.

But U.S. history doesn't show that much success for those who thought they could force the American citizenry into one party's vision of "what should be".

History doesn't necessarily repeat itself. No one should hang their hat on any such ideas. But history has not been kind to those in the past who thought they had effectively taken control over the American people...or even 30%, 40%, 50%, etc., of the American people.

We're not that easy to put down. And certainly not by a man likely suffering from early stage dementia ...or his sidekick who even the leftist Dems mostly dislike.

Edit additions:

Another consideration is the likelihood that, sooner or later, a leftist reporter will give Biden a "softball question" ...and Biden's response will be "Duh, I don't really know".

Sadly (IMHO), Biden is about to be probed for defects by Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, and likely others. I don't think Biden will measure up, especially against Putin. It is a frightful mismatch. "Our man" (so to speak) is little more than a cardboard stand-up with an airbrushed smile in comparison.

In the post-cold war era, too many people -- perhaps an entire generation -- have forgotten that the POTUS must first and foremost be a highly capable Commander in Chief. Biden will be tested in this regard and the results might not be so good.

Reactions: JohnS and Butthead

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
We have the same concerns and the same objectives. Always a big +1911 for your thoughts... always.

Even though things look darkly ominous at present, there have been many past Administrations in U.S. history who came in expecting to irrevocably force things into conformity with their views.

But U.S. history doesn't show that much success for those who thought they could force the American citizenry into one party's vision of "what should be".

History doesn't necessarily repeat itself. No one should hang their hat on any such ideas. But history has not been kind to those in the past who thought they had effectively taken control over the American people...or even 30%, 40%, 50%, etc., of the American people.

We're not that easy to put down. And certainly not by a man likely suffering from early stage dementia ...or his sidekick who even the leftist Dems mostly dislike.
Reading your post brought to my attention that in my post #35, I was only looking at things from a human perspective. If we look at our political situation from a spiritual perspective, there is much that can be done, which the Left (being decidedly non-spiritual in their orientation) cannot counter. Jesus, and Ghandi, and Dr. King all brought about change peacefully--something that people who are used to using force cannot understand nor deal with.

Our patriotic resistance path does not lie with QAnon LARPers nor boogaloo boys. That is the material-world way of thinking about things, and makes us no better, in effect, than the Leftists. Peaceful civil disobedience will accomplish what we want, much more so than violence. Also clear discernment, so we don't get tricked into going down bad paths. "Be gentle like lambs, but wise like foxes."

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.