1911Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted asking about this gun over the weekend. A friend of mine mentioned he would like a Springfield MC Operator in 9mm. I told him about the gun from Warren Tactical. Apparently, he tried to contact them, but hasn't been able to reach anyone. Does anyone know if they are taking orders or if these guns are still available anywhere? Thanks for any info you may have.

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Tell your friend to Email them here .
http://www.warrentactical.com/products.htm

Leave a phone number and they will call you back . The down payment
went up to 550.00 . Yes they are still making the pistols , This is the time they
put in their orders in to SA .

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Maybe he could try SACS directly, they should be able to tell him how to order one. (1-800-617-6751). I think a lot of us would like to see SA make the MCOP in 9mm a standard item. 9mm 1911 seem to be getting more popular, good luck.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Maybe he could try SACS directly, they should be able to tell him how to order one. (1-800-617-6751). I think a lot of us would like to see SA make the MCOP in 9mm a standard item. 9mm 1911 seem to be getting more popular, good luck.
Scott should be taking orders for another batch...... Mine should be here Monday!! Just shoot Scott an email or call him. I'm sure he'll be glad to help.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. He did send an email to WT through the contact email listed on the website. I will tell him to keep waiting for a reply.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just received my Warren Tactical Operator in 9mm!

Very pleased customer of Mr. Warren!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please give us a range report after your first trip. My friend is still waiting for a reply from Mr. Warren. If he is able to contact him, I may put in an order for one too.

·
Banned
608 Posts
When I emailed in late June they were looking at a 2016 delivery, if I recall correctly. Was also emailed this:

Warren Tactical Series 9mm & 45 Caliber Pistols

Features:
Select fit slide to frame
Carbon steel light rail frame
SA stainless steel ramped barrel and bushing 9mm
Polish feed ramp & throat barrel
Unique three line serrations on top of slide
Fitted speed trigger w/ tuned 4.5 lb. trigger pull
Tuned for total reliability
Lowered & flared ejection port
Extended ejector
Tuned & polished extractor
GI recoil system
Hand fit Warren Tactical style beavertail grip safety
Extended ambi thumb safety
Warren Tactical low mount combat sights w/dovetail Fiber Optic front sight
Custom fit S&A magwell checkered @ 25lpi
25lpi front strap checkering
“Carry Bevel” complete pistol
Warren Tactical custom grips
Two tone black and OD green Armory Kote finish
2 Premium magazines with slam pads
Unique Warren Tactical logo
WT prefix serial number

Pricing, shipping and contact information.

The pistol is $1995 and shipping, handling & insurance is $50. If you decide to purchase a WTS pistol, PLS send a $550 deposit to: Warren Tactical Series:
PMB 101
4393 Kevin Walker Drive
Montclair, VA 22025.

The pistols are shipped from: H&S Pawn and Sales
9 Ash Ave.
Moundsville, W VA 26041
Phone: 304-845-8665
Fax: 304-845-8680
Email: [email protected]

Mr. Mike Sing, the manager, handles the transfers. Once the final payment is received by Warren Tactical and your FFL is sent to Mr. Sing, your pistol will be sent out.

If you have any questions, PLS contact Warren Tactical Series via email or by phone at: 703-856-3677. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very smooth pistol! It joins my TRP Operator 1/2 rail and Champion Operator Lightweight.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My only issue is with the stock custom shop magazines. Neither will lock the slide after the last round. I've found that the McCormick magazines work really well and I have a few of the new Wilson Combat magazines arriving tomorrow.

·
Registered
879 Posts
My only issue is with the stock custom shop magazines. Neither will lock the slide after the last round. I've found that the McCormick magazines work really well and I have a few of the new Wilson Combat magazines arriving tomorrow.
I didn't even use the ones supplied with the pistol. I went straight to old style Wilson, Tripp Cobra, and Chip McCormick XP mags. All of them functioned flawlessly. Hopefully your experience mirrors mine with the WTS.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ended up ordering a WTS in 9mm. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Hopefully, it will be ready in early 2016.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts