1911Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,761 Posts
Obligatory pics and range report when you get it; congrats!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
These are the consecutive pair. I sure will. Plan on putting 50-100 rounds through both as soon as possible. I have been stingy with what ammo I have left unfortunately.

·
Registered
EB Kobra Carry, WC Protector, Colt Combat Elite, T Series BHP, and a Walther PPK to name a few faves
110 Posts
C'mon!!! Let's see 'em! 😁 (y) :cool:

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
Oh yes!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

All Black, with Starburst grips...also my favorite.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I got an XTac in 10mm, the only real functional mods I asked for was a flat bottomed firing pin stop and a 22# recoil spring. Of course the guys at WC suggested the bottom/back edge of the firing pin stop have the corner broken just a bit, which I agreed to.
Other mods were cosmetic, like stainless steel for thumb safeties etc because they wear anyway. If done well they look good too..
I did have to send it back to them to have the feed ramp/chamber opened up just a bit to get reliable feeding.
I've never had a gun that was this tight, it's been a bit of a learning curve to properly lube it.

·
Super Moderator
14,761 Posts
Beautiful guns Behr!

·
Premium Member
5,446 Posts
Extremely nice 10mm’s, I think the only Wilson caliber I have not fired. Would really like to.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I love shooting my 9mm, 38 Supers and 45ACP but the 10mm is simply more than I can handle and it has been sitting in my safe for the past 3-4 years and gets no love.

Most of my friends LOVE their 10mm's and you should enjoy yours as well, I am simply a wuss>
IMG_0357.jpg

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I feel terrible for even posting this, but nope, have not had a chance to take this pair out and run them yet. Poor things, all locked up in the dark. 🙃

21 - 34 of 34 Posts