1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that Dillon Precision has responded to a few posts. I would like to welcome them to the forum. Their input is greatly appreciated. Their machines are top notch, and the no BS warranty is the best you can do. By the way, I have two RL-550 machines. :D

·
Registered
469 Posts
dillonhelp said:
Thanks! I am not here to promote Dillon products, but to assist on questions regarding our equipment, and reloading in general.
Jeeze! It's about time. What took so long? ;) :D

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
dillonhelp said:
Thanks! I am not here to promote Dillon products, but to assist on questions regarding our equipment, and reloading in general.
I want an AERO:cool: Drool but that is way out of my reach. :D BTY you guys have a great store down there.

·
Banned
2,929 Posts
Just another reason to say Dillon is the best!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
dillonhelp, I appreciate your presence and assistance on this forum. Thank you very much!

Welcome!

:D

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
dillonhelp said:
Thank You Dillon for becoming a member

TC

·
Registered
103 Posts
dillonhelp said:

could you please send me that lovely M240B you had on the cover a few month ago? :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
You're not fooling me, my marketting savvy tells me that "to assist on questions regarding our equipment, and reloading in general." is the best way to "promote Dillon products". ;) The classic soft sell.

Glad to have you on board. If I ever get rich enough to upgrade my Loadmaster the XL 650 is squarely in my sights :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts