1911Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
18,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome the the Guncrafter Industries sub-forum. All you GI fans, have at it!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Dont own one yet.
Plan to get one. Ok...or two.
I have a fried who has two of them.
And one is the custom 9mm Frag. It was the 1st one made.
And made, because he requested it be done.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Yes. Two thumbs up.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Thank you for starting this sub forum....I remember asking a while back ( as many have ) and it was still not in high enough demand...Glad to see many have noticed the quality of Alex's work and we can all now express our love!:rock:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
lad to see this sub-forum here. Last time I checked the forum dedicated to the .50GI it had been closed down so it is great to see this here. I have a Model 1 that I bought second hand but un-fired and it is a great gun. Quality is on par with the custom 1911s I have & have seen from some of the top names.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Yes! Been waiting for this for a long time. Was so tired of clicking on the "other 1911s" section so I could see if there were any new GI threads and information popping up. GI deserves to have its own sub-forum and I'm excited to be able to contribute to it. I have a CCO in .45 stainless over melonite and aboslutely love it. So well made and has run like a machine since the first round I put through it. Parts are of an amazing quality and the fit and finish is up there with the best of em.

·
Registered
365 Posts
AWESOME, thank you Mods for this forum! I love GI and consider them on par with Wilson, Baer and the others. Great guns, great company, and all great people with a great future!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Thank you Mr. McVay. I know you've been thinking on this since 12/13/12, at least.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Awesome to see this here. GIs are the best guns I have ever handled. I have fired probably five thousand rounds of .45 white box through my Model 1 with not a single FTF. Not one. I didn't clean it for the first thousand rounds either. Magazines rock, everything about these guns rock.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Model 3 Bobtail that has become my favorite handgun. I also have the 45 ACP conversion but I am having so much fun with the 50 I have not shot the 45 yet. I really like everything about it. No complaints what so ever. I just wish I would have bought one sooner. I have done a little bit of handloading for it but the weather has kept me from more load development.
Semper Fi

·
Premium Member
20,345 Posts
After years of looking at them, yesterday I finally took possession of a NN bobtail commander with some extras. Without shooting it yet, the feel and fit is as fine as any of my Browns. Very nice pistol!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts