1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,648 Posts
Yup...2 new models debuted!

. The DW 'SS Custom', or 'SSC'. Full-size single-stack, SS, chambered on .40, with adjustable rear and fiber-optic front sight. Has a magwell, ambi safety, Grieder slide stop, and SharkSkin grips.

. The DW 'Valor'. Full-size, single-stack in 45acp. Forged stainless slide AND frame, with ceramic-based black coating, and sports 25lpi checkering, Noval-esque adjustable rear sight, slim-line VZ grips, and solid trigger. Very attractive gun! If y'all are nice, I may sneak in a pic or two tomorrow... :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
. The DW 'Valor'. Full-size, single-stack in 45acp. Forged stainless slide AND frame, with ceramic-based black coating, and sports 25lpi checkering, Noval-esque adjustable rear sight, slim-line VZ grips, and solid trigger.

VERY interesting. Glad I waited on the PM-7. Does this have front cocking serations? I hate them things....

·
Hold my beer & watch this
5,570 Posts
Does the Valor have night sights? If not,is it a proprietary cut or will aftermarket sights fit in there?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Oh yeah...and there's also the "DW Custom Shop" deal... :bawling:

Okay Buddy, I'll bite. What's the deal with the Custom Shop?

Ya got wolves knockin' at yer door?:(

Do tell. Are they clearing some space for some special ordering on existing product or doing full builds? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

"Somewhere back East there's folks wonderin'... Now, why don't he write"
D w/ W

·
Registered
36 Posts
Valor

Valor has no front cockers and a Springfield cut in the front, Novak in the back. No proprietary BS. DW is planning to make only 200 of them this year.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
.45ist

dan wesson made a .45 razorback already they just called it a pointman aussie,dont know how many they made but there is a blued one on gb right now
pete

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm disappointed. I was hoping for a Razorback in .45 ACP....
For those interested I was suprised that my local shop had the new CZ printed catalogs....and the Valor is in it!

It's not listed in 10mm though :(
No offense intended but I find these statements amusing :biglaugh:. Someone wants a .45 ACP Razorback (which the Valor is chambered in) and someone else would like to see the exact opposite. Can't please all of the people all of the time, I guess.

Frankly, it's just nice to see DW offering some new models period, after a year-and-a-half of nada.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
No offense intended but I find these statements amusing :biglaugh:. Someone wants a .45 ACP Razorback (which the Valor is chambered in) and someone else would like to see the exact opposite. Can't please all of the people all of the time, I guess.

Frankly, it's just nice to see DW offering some new models period, after a year-and-a-half of nada.
Actually that is kind of funny!
But, I would be suprised if they don't do both at some point. :rock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts