1911Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Administrator
79,298 Posts
"Gun violence the leading cause of death among children." That should read - gun violence the leading cause of death among teen age gang bangers and drug gang members. Hooey.
Not trying to sound like an insensitive jerk, but what else do they expect kids to die from? Alzheimer's? Except for rare diseases that can affect children an accident or homicide is pretty much the only way a young life is going to be taken away.

·
Premium Member
8,395 Posts
I knew of an old local gunsmith/FFL that ran a half page ad each time a gun ‘buy back’ was announced. No idea if it ever netted him anything worthwhile. Whenever I saw the ad, it made me smile. I knew another old guy who was wheelchair bound who was going to turn in a few rifles he had. I asked to see them and said I’d possibly buy them. They were rusted junk and obviously I passed.

·
Registered
647 Posts
This fellow already made the news. It cost him about $3 to print each "Gun". Probably none of them actually worked.
That meant that he got $50 per "non functional" gun or about $3000 net for 62 guns. Bullsh!t for "Ghost Guns".
Okay. Good to know. Thanks for straightening me out there, Gestapo…:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,415 Posts
This fellow already made the news. It cost him about $3 to print each "Gun". Probably none of them actually worked.
That meant that he got $50 per "non functional" gun or about $3000 net for 62 guns. Bullsh!t for "Ghost Guns".
Yeah... $3 each, $47 profit on each... here is the full story. Guy claims he didn't do it for the money but to send a message. :giggle:

Heck I say there's nothing wrong with making a buck or two while sending a message!

The city officials claim they will exclude printed 3D guns next time around.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yeah... $3 each, $47 profit on each... here is the full story. Guy claims he didn't do it for the money but to send a message. :giggle:

Heck I say there's nothing wrong with making a buck or two while sending a message!

Some Heroes don't wear Capes !!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Even if they did succeed in gentrifying the area... the leftist minority advocates would bitch and complain that they are driving the po' folks out of town because of the higher rent. Its what has happened here in South Florida. It's alway damn if you do, damn if you don't. You can't win... all they want are free welfare hand-outs.
Look at tampa area and what hud vouchers will cover up to on rent prices.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts