1911Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Some Impressions

I have a Springfield Compact in stainless that's superlative, a good shooter, if a bit heavy. i have a Springfield Mil-Spec sub compact that's a great-looking little semi, but when I got the sights replaced it took the gunsmith and the gun store owner quite a while to get the barrel, etc., back into the slide, then the slide onto the receiver. I do not include complete field stripping in cleaning procedure on that one. Is this the same model as the ultra-compact? To the good, mine's a wonderful carry piece, similar size to the little Kimber CDP. I also have a Warthog with which I became adquately accurate. That one, I currently don't carry, because Warthog mag springs seem to be the culprit in causing failures to feed in this model. Perusal of the Para thread on this site indicates that Warthog users have found a cure for that, by putting in Wolf springs. I haven't done that yet, and I miss my Warthog.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.