1911Forum banner

What 1911's do we all have? Multiple answers are allowed.

• Colt

Votes: 173 48.9%
  • Springfield

Votes: 163 46.0%
  • Kimber

Votes: 128 36.2%
  • Para Ordnance

Votes: 40 11.3%
  • Smith & Wesson

Votes: 47 13.3%
  • Les Baer

Votes: 45 12.7%
  • Norinco

Votes: 23 6.5%
  • Wilson combat

Votes: 43 12.1%
  • STI

Votes: 22 6.2%
  • Others

Votes: 100 28.2%

What 1911's Do We Have?

5031 Views 76 Replies 69 Participants Last post by  FWT615
I thought it might be interesting to see what make of 1911's we all have.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

· Administrator
80,951 Posts
I've owned nearly every brand out there in the past, including wartime contract and foreign copies. Unfortunately I've had to pare it down to just a few guns, and all I have left now are Colts.

· Registered
248 Posts
i have

a Kimber TLE, A Para P-14 Limited(which really needs some work), a Springfield Stainless fullsize, and a Charles Daly ECS that has had some work(sights,trigger, refinish in two tone black/grey so it looks like a Wilson). All in 45acp

And I think 4 1911's isnt enough. I think I need a 9mm. And that somewhat gaudy Rock Island hard chromed 38 super appeals to me in a weird way.

· Registered
3,408 Posts
The least you could do is put all the makes that have their own forum section.

I hate lumping my two beautiful Rock River Arms in with 'Others' doesn't do them justice somehow.

Also can't put the quantity, such as 2 Colts, 2 Kimbers, 2 Rock Rivers, etc.

· Registered
8,302 Posts
started with a used Kimber TLE II. added a S&W Basic Stainless. added two Springer 1911 Loaded 9mm's. sold my very well used TLE II. missed the Kimber so much i bought a new Custom II, had mepro sights put on and i am now back to four 1911's. i have been able to shoot a whole bunch of other makers guns owned by others at the range, but these are the ones that really fit my gun and shooting tastes.

be safe, shoot well. :rock:

· Banned
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ranger

Sorry but the Poll section limited me to 10 choices. No offense I hope. May do another poll just for the "others".

Stay Safe

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.