1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.... I have been hearing about the XRAIL for shotguns. I wasnt really interested in it till I saw one on the Outdoor Channel! From what they said they will fit about any SG....
They look pretty impressive,but how much are they? For some reason they always forget to mention that part. :biglaugh:

Oh and does anyone have one or has anyone fired one?

·
Registered
466 Posts
ok it doesnt fit any gun, they didnt do their homework very well, i saw 1 at the range, it supposedly jams more than he would like. doesnt like to feed with out heavy loads....i was told it would work on my stoeger, WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY! so i talked to flatland forging they made me a extended tube so i have 8 + 1. im happy, that adds enough weight that my fiance cant shoot it comfortable so i cant imagine the 20 rounds or what ever.:biglaugh: what gun you going to put it on? i was told it works best on the benelli's

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well from that reveiw I probaly wont put it on anything.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
466 Posts
like i said my fiance cant even hold it up...its fun if u put all buck shot and rack off all the rounds in a quick burst but holding that crap up is ANNOYING! its so front end heavy most of the shots go low when playing with it, you can walk it up a door from 25yrds lol but unless you got long arms and some decent biceps/ triceps just get a mag extension. it does look really intimidating though! and im sure they will become rare if the antigun nutz have their way. have you seen the sidewinder kit for the moss 500? i hear those are good, or you could get a saiga :rock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts