1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm carrying in an IWB holster (Supertuck or MTAC) on 4 o'clock.
Which one would conceal better: CBOB or CCO?
Please share your experience.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I'm carrying in an IWB holster (Supertuck or MTAC) on 4 o'clock.
Which one would conceal better: CBOB or CCO?
Please share your experience.
Would probably depend on your shirt? Im going to say the CCO will conceal AND carry better. I havent carried my CCO yet, but of the reviews I've read, they say its better. Some guys arent going to have a problem concealing either. My CBOB conceals just fine from the sheeple out there. Sweatshirt, or polo with jacket work the best. Its getting cooler, so I dont over heat or anything.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I own both and carry both. While I have no problem concealing the cBOB, the CCO is certainly easier to conceal and carry.

-Seawolf

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I own both and carry both. While I have no problem concealing the cBOB, the CCO is certainly easier to conceal and carry.

-Seawolf
How's that work? 1 on each side?:biglaugh: Double fister. I like your style. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Have and carry both. CCO is easier to conceal and allows me to wear more "sports type" shirts. Not that the CBOB is necessarily hard to conceal, just that the CCO is easier. :)
Sarge

·
Registered
872 Posts
I don't have a CCO but a Defender & CBOB and I only weigh 155 with t-shirt & shorts every day in the FL keys..Don't have any problem with one or the other with a supertuck..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have and carry both in a Supertuck. CCO is the answer. Smaller and lighter.

·
Registered
28 Posts
How's that work? 1 on each side?:biglaugh: Double fister. I like your style. :rofl:
You think I'm joking, but I'm as serious as a heart attack. I call it my "double-D" (D=Dan Wesson) arrangement. I wear an OWB holster on my strong side (right) at 4 o'clock, and then have a Miami Classic vertical shoulder holster for the weak hand as my BUG. Both handguns are interchangeable with either holster, so I can choose to carry either gun as primary and BUG at any time. BUT, this of course means that the weight of both guns is on the same side of my body, and probably explains why I lean to the right when I walk (I tend to walk in circles a lot). :biglaugh:

Nevertheless, theoretically, both could be deployed simultaneously if needed. Does that mean .45 + .45 = .90?

-Seawolf

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts

-Seawolf
This is my statement also. I have both. The CCO is MUCH easier to conceal and the weight difference is very noticeable after 16 hours of carry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts