1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
You all hang on a minute. I'm going to go get my wife so I can show her what a real Christmas gift is like.

·
Premium Member
20,401 Posts
She must have a GREAT boyfriend to have helped her pick out just the right stuff! :dope:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Under my tree was a H&K P30 and a S-A XD9 Tactical. Holsters are in route from Blade Tech.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. This year was great to me. All my guns were bought throughout the year, so none of them made it under the tree! :)

·
Premium Member
20,401 Posts
I got the stainless Clackamas Kimber Custom I never knew existed, but I had to buy it myself.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Damn!..........She is a keeper. :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I caved and bought myself a Beretta 92 Centurian. The Centurian use to be my issued gun, and this one was like new.

I had bought a M&P9 earlier, thinking that would be my x-mas gift, but, really who was I kiddin.

No Wife, No kids, No Girlfriend.......NO PROBLEMS!

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
I didn't get diddly squat as far as gun stuff goes, but I did get molested on the couch for a good hour :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm getting myself a FFL Curio & Relic license for Christmas. I sent in the application a few weeks ago, so hopefully by the time I go to the annual gun show in Marlboro, MA at the end of January, I'll be able to buy some of those old military guns that you can't get without a C&R!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got a Cobra .38 Derringer from Dad and a M&P 9 for myself.

This has been a great Holiday!!!

- Chris

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The only thing gun-related I'd ever get from my wife would be a box to put 'em all in, and the name of a pawn shop to sell 'em at. :mad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts