1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. CMP Rack Grade Springfield Armory M1 Garand 1943 vintage receiver and barrel.

2. Beretta 92FS

3. IMBEL R1A1 FAL, South African IMBEL parts kit

4. M4-gery AR15 upper

Don't ask me to tell the story about the 3x MKS reweld M14's that the ATF kindly relieved me of.

·
Administrator
13,343 Posts
US Winchester M1918 BAR

·
Registered
456 Posts
My S&W M19 6" from the 1980s, my Colt Combat Commander from the 1980s & my Browning Hi Power from the 1980s...right now I'm really kicking myself over the BHP because I've had a tough time finding a new BHP...:mad:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I've read/heard way too many stories about the gun/car that should have never been sold. I avoid this trap through sheer SKILL!!!
However, there was this one Makarov I wish I had bought. I kid you not, it had the best double action pull I've ever felt on any pistol. EVER.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
arrggghhh...this one. Thats a Remington mountain rifle - and that's the wood that came on it. Long story, I though it had some action alignment problems, causing poor groups - sold it...later discovered it was my benchrest causing the grouping problem.:mad:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Colt AR-15 A-1 shorty with collapsible stock. Came with 8 20 round mags, bi-pod, bayonet, and Cordura case. I paid $375 for all in 1985.

H&K P-7M13. Paid $450, brand new, in 1984.

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Almost all of them, I don't miss either of the S&W M-59's, the Remington double derringer "clone" in .22, the Astra M-400, or the beat to crap Colt DA revolver in .38 Colt.

What I miss would fill a book.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Ouch and Ouch

S&W Mod. 29 and a gorgeous satin nickel Colt Combat Commander I bought new in 1982. Couldn't hit anything with the Colt; didn't know about aftermarket sights. Loved the 29 but got bored with it and traded it and some other safe queens for a Browning Special Edition Sporting Clays 12 ga.

But only regret losing the 29 and the Colt. Ouch and Ouch.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Oh, I'm sure there are any number if I thought about it. I had an old three screw Ruger Blackhawk that had a just amazing trigger and was accurate as hell I sold when in college. Bought several Ruger's after that over the years, never could find another like it and never kept a one. I sold a marlin 22 mag bolt about the same time w/ absolutely gorgeous wood that was also a tackdriver *sigh*.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Colt 70 Series LW Commander - mint

Colt 1st year production 38 Super Commander unfired in box

Colt 70 Series Combat Commander in nickle finish midly customized

Colt 1903 Hammerless in 32auto, first year production.

Mint Colt Pocket JR in 22 short w/box

NIB Colt Pocket JR in 25 acp

Sigs, HK's, Kimbers, Springfields and other various 1911's - never miss them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
A blued Colt, Series 70 Combat Commander. I was young and stupid (I got over one of those).

1 - 20 of 58 Posts