1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I placed an order a week ago and I had it addressed to ship to my work. Since I am out on a business trip I emailed them to tell me when it ships so i can have someone keep an eye out for them. But so far, I get no replies, and phone calls just go to the answering machine (called 3 times already in 3 days).

Any ideas? Everything I read on the forum about them is positive so I am not bashing on them, I just thought somebody might know something.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Most of my orders have been received in about a week. I have written + things about it on the forum. I didnt think I would like kydex for IWB "real life" cc but this system changed my mind. I have both the gurka and the model (forget the name) that is tuckable. The gurka is more solid on the beltwith 2 clips, but I like both and use them exclusively for my 45's..full size and commander in IDPA and in daily use. I think you will be well pleased with your order.
D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Dear zoomTT

Just want to thank you for stating your problem with Comp-tac and then following up with the post that let folks know your problem was solved and that all is well. Too many posters just leave us with the complaint. You showed some real class:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts