1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking through all the posts i haven't been able to find the semi-official retail price for the new sig 1911. i read a lot of rumors.

does anyone know the retail price?

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
That sounds about right for a suggested retail of $1100. I'm surprised anyone is discounting them this soon though. Good for you, that pistol blows every other $850 1911 out of the water!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had the good fortune to accompany twotone on his little trip to the gunshop....I am now #2 on the list!

(Oh yeah, and yes---they were $849!)

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
I'm guessing the shop is on Scottsdale Road?

·
Registered
53 Posts
In an ugly pink development....

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
Not today, but regularly. Go Steve! If there's one honest dealer with great prices, it's Scottsdale Gun Center!

·
Registered
383 Posts
WOW a hand fitted 1911 for under $1400- that is a steal.
No other 1911 maker will sell you a 1911 that was hand fitted by a gunsmith for under $1400.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am now slated for the FIRST holster for this gun form Blade-tech!!!

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
Will that holster fit with or without an attached light? ;)

·
Registered
809 Posts
Just did a search for "Scottsdale Gun Center" via Google. What came up was Scottsdale Gun Club. Looks like you have to have a feather in your cap and patches on your elbows to get in the stinkin' place. I'll have to check out the Scottsdale Gun Center.

Theo :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Avoid Scottsdale Gun Club. You want Scottsdale Gun Center---Whole different attitude.

They will ship out of state for a nominal fee. Their number is 480-874-1383.

BTW, I have no connection with them other than being a satisfied customer.

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
You lucky guys out of Arizona can buy them cheaper than we can. Steve's shipping is much less than our sales tax!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Thanks for the # Slashmeister, but I'll just do a Ruby Ridge and show up unannounced. ;-)

Theo :-D

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
AZ Husker said:
You lucky guys out of Arizona can buy them cheaper than we can. Steve's shipping is much less than our sales tax!
All you have to do is ask somebody out-of-state buy it for you and then ship it back to you. ;)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Or, you could just order it from Sporting Arms. I spoke with them today, and they said they'd have it for $879. I, however, will have to pay 8.25% sales tax if I buy from them. :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts