1911Forum banner

Would you buy one of these AR shotguns for $210?

• Yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No way.

Votes: 13 72.2%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
Prefer Commanders
3,027 Posts
Ranger, I hope your dog gets better. My two are my constant companions and I would not like to be without either of them.

I have an inexpensive Mossberg SA20 autoloader made in Turkey which is a great shotgun for PD and Home/Ranch defense. Youth sized 23" barrel and 5 plus 1 capacity that will fire 6 rounds as quick as I can pull the trigger and smooth shooting light short and reasonably priced with 5 chokes from cylinder to full included. I only have one pump these days, an old Stevens 12 guage that I don't mind bumping around in the Ranger.

My Benelli Ultralight 12 only holds 2 plus 1 and is a bit heavier but still a 24" barrel and quick to bring to bear. Thats still one more than a double, the age old home defense shotgun.

·
Premium Member
Prefer Commanders
3,027 Posts
I hate that for your dog and you, they become such a large part of our lives. I had to put down my heeler right before I moved from Montana. It is just tuff and no words can help with this. I am so sorry.

I have seen guys get their bell rung the first shot of Mil Spec Buck.......LOL it's pretty funny. I did a lot of Turkey hunting with my 12 and knew what to expect. Still feels like getting punched in the Jaw, My Special Field 870 kicked like a mule with it. faster recovery with a 3" 20

1 - 2 of 2 Posts