1911Forum banner

What magazine for micro-compact?

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  elcruisr 
#1 ·
As the title says. What mag's do I need to buy for my springfield micro compact .45? Im confused by all the different types.

Thanks !!

#2 ·
The type you are looking for is one made for an Officers Model 1911.

Wilson, Chip McCormick, are all good ones.

#8 ·
I have a micro that messed up constantly! I was ready to to give up on it. I didnt even want to sell it, because I knew the new owner would have problems with it too. What if it caused them to lose a fight because of this gun jamming:confused::confused::confused:. I sent the gun to Tripp and let him do some work on it. It still does not like standard mags, BUT with the TRIPP Cobra Mags this thing is 100% reliable now. I use it as my primary carry gun and do not have to worry about......"what if" anymore.
Those micro pistols should come from the factory with Tripp mags! IMO of course....lol:)

#9 ·
Well, pistols can be as individual as the rest of us I guess. Mine runs best on the factory mags. It hates the Wilsons which is strange as my other 1911's love 'em. I have not tried the Tripp mags though and would like to give them a try one day. I guess when something works I hate to mess with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.