1911Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Kimber. Wouldn't be cheap, but I bet it would have the changes we all wanted on the P35 for so many years.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Kimber. Wouldn't be cheap, but I bet it would have the changes we all wanted on the P35 for so many years.
Yea, I mean, if Mimber could do it without MIM parts, and have Ruger cast the slides and frames. And put some decent night sights on it. I might be interested.

Especially if they are wise enough to do a .357 Sig version.

·
Registered
594 Posts
There are enough used Hi Powers in circulation to fill orders for some time to come, they can easily be rebuilt to new condition and you have a real FN, Cost of tooling and production by a new manufacturer would not be off set by the limited number of buyers.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
There are enough used Hi Powers in circulation to fill orders for some time to come, they can easily be rebuilt to new condition and you have a real FN, Cost of tooling and production by a new manufacturer would not be off set by the limited number of buyers.
I agree. With the market the way it is, unfortunately it's just not "Practical" :biglaugh: The only Hi-Power that will sell are for the high end market, and there's not enough of us around who want a $2,000 Hi-Power to justify production. The Tisas fills the lower price gap that the FEG and Argentine surplus guns did for a long time.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts