1911Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want a new site for long range accuracy. i have an EOtech 552 that i absolutly love. but im looking for something to put on a AR 15. its a pof upper with p9x rails and trijicon flip up sights. i was orginally gonna put the EOtech on that thinking ill use it for close range (25 to 100 yards) but i purchesed a colt m4 (6920) and it ended up on that. ive ben looking at the trijicon acog series and the luepold scopes seem to be in diffrent classes......so im here asking the experts for there ideas any scope less then $1500..my only problem with the trijicon sights are the way the scopes sight im use the the traditional 2 line cross hair and these have all kinda of diffrent things....they hard to get use to? ihad an easy time adjusting to the eotech.. id like a sight that i could use out to 1000 yards once sighted in seeing how im new to texas and havnt found a range farther out. any suggestions or comments would greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.