1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Ruger P 89 two tone and Houge grips, dot sight for my AR some mags and some cleaning supplies.:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got a call from Milt Sparks Holsters Xmas Eve saying my new VM-2 is on the way.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Nuthin

My new Colt Commander is still at the plater getting hard chromed. Hope it gets here before I have to go back to work on 5 Jan. I want to take it out and shoot the hell out of it. :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
A Kimber Royal Carry!

I got it early, fixed it up and shot about 400 rounds through it, wouldnt do to have a broken Christmas present would it? :)

Not a surprise, but one of the best presents I've ever gotten!

Sure looks purty under the tree :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Nothing except for the neighborhood children and my sister's kids. I bought my parents some scented soap and body lotion from Crabtree & Evelyn. I'll be getting a check from them to buy what I want after the holiday. Good thing I got myself the 92 Inox Brig last weekend...:biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
No tree, no presents, easy clean up!:) Well, the tobacco stores I patronize DID give me a couple of cigars this week.

·
Registered
516 Posts
$200 gift cert. for Brownell's.........I had been reading and making up a list of things I NEED from the catalog and it has been next to my favorite chair for a few weeks. My clever wife checked out the Brownell's catalog and made up a special home made Gift Cert. for me for Xmas.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Didn't quite make the tree, but there should be a Rock River Arms Limited Match showing up at my dealer in the next week or so. I'm am holding Christmas over until it arrives. :)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Well,, I got it yesterday, so it wasn't exactly under my tree, but my 4 employees all chipped in and bought me a pristine (unfired), series 70 Colt, circa 1974. :) They also commisioned custom holstermaker, Thad Rybka to build me one of his Rhodesian rigs and presented it to me with the gun (I know, that sounds odd considering what I do for a living, but I'm a big fan of Thad's)

I guess I was a good boy this year. :D

Tony

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I got lots of cool stuffers, but the best was a new winchester bowie , and half of a new benelli M4 shotgun payed for :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nothing really gun related, my uncle and grandmother just gave me cards with money inside, my uncle handed it to me and said "Buy something for your car" and my grandmother said "thats for ammo." I guess thats because last year, or maybe the year before she (or maybe someone else) got me some .45 long colt for my Colt .45...

I normally dont get a lot under the tree per my request. Whatever they would have spent on me goes towards the rest of the family members, so in a way it works out to be a gift from me.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Nothing gun related, but I did get a bottle of Remy Martin XO (among other things) from my wife. One of the best cognacs I’ve ever had.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts