1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing some research and have to admit that Nighthawk appeals to me more than I originally thought it would. For the Nighthawk owners, what was your first Nighthawk and why? I like the look and specifications on the T3. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Bob Marvel .45

I loved all the custom touches it had that you can't find on pretty much any other semi-custom pistol.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Nighthawk 10-8, purchased to be my LE service pistol. I still think the Dawson Rail is the way to go if you want to add a Surefire (which I did).

·
Registered
546 Posts
Falcon recon. Flat dark earth frame with black slide and bull barrel. My idea of the perfect 1911.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Talon II Bobtail

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine is the Heinie PDP 5". This is only my second 1911. My first is a year old and is a Kimber custom combat II. It is pretty accurate, but I was looking for something more accurate. I went in looking at Wilsons, Les Bear, Ed Brown and walked out with a Nighthawk. Its build is impressive as is its function on the range.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Bob Marvel----great shooter
The reason I when with the Marvel,was my wife told me to go with the Bob Marvel VS the Chris Costa compact.
All I can say a happy wife, happy life.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Falcon in 10mm, I just think it's a sexy beast and quite powerful. On the street or in the woods it'll do the job for me.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Falcon 45. I move a lot of guns but this one is a keeper.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
GRP Recon

·
Registered
314 Posts
The Talon was my first Nighthawk. It gets the most use out of all my pistols. Been using it for IDPA since 2006. Then I got the AAC pistol as my 'mule' for demoing the AAC Ti-Rant suppressor. Great combination. Love the looks on the shooters faces when they realize they can shoot a suppressed 45 and not need hearing protection!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Enforcer with Caspian frame.
I was (and I am) a Wilson fan. I just had to wait some time before buying my first Nighthawk. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
77 Posts
First Nighthawk

An early T3, Blk over hard chrome - very nice but needed a 5" for a duty side arm Heinie Tactical Carry Pistol Blk. Very nice as well and now that it is out of service, I'm tweaking several features. Both of these are special pieces that will be handed down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
GRP recon, have had several since, just got a new one too. It's my favorite NHC, close 2nd is Pred II Recon, then Long Slide 10mm.
Have a Pred Recon 10mm a few months out. Can't wait to do some hunting with it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Longslide 10mm - love the added sight picture - primarily for hunting and woods walking

·
Registered
546 Posts
Heres a pic of my falcon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I've been doing some research and have to admit that Nighthawk appeals to me more than I originally thought it would. For the Nighthawk owners, what was your first Nighthawk and why? I like the look and specifications on the T3. Thank you in advance
Hey all these posts and no OP, where did he go? :p

·
Registered
546 Posts
1 - 20 of 62 Posts