1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The handguns one I did was fun. But I pretty much used up all of my sarcasm in that one.

A Ruger "mini" Mini 14 in .30 Carbine

For Ruger to grow some stones and offer the Mini 14 in a "black" version all tacticool ready as well as making a defense oriented pump action shotgun.

For Marlin to increase the twist rate in their .44 mag rifles so that bullets heavier than 270 grains can stabilize.

For anyone to offer a moderately priced .338-06

For Garrett to do to the .444 Marlin what he did to the .45-70 (make some seriously kick ass loads)

For Bushmaster, Armalite or anyone else to offer an AR Carbine in .300 Whisper.

For those guys that made the .458 SOCOM and .50 Beowulf to see if they can't make work an FAL in .44 AMP.

For some rich guy to start up the WRAC factory in New Haven and start making 94's again!!!

For the .35 Remington to get more love.

For someone to make an affordable double rifle in .444 Marlin, .450 or .45-70

For those that offer an AR in .308 to offer it in .338 Federal as well as .243 Winchester and .260 Remington.

Oh, and an FAL in .338 Federal would be cool too!

That's all I can think of for now.

·
Registered
457 Posts
HiVelSword said:
For those that offer an AR in .308 to offer it in .338 Federal as well as .243 Winchester and .260 Remington.
I think DPMS has AR's in .308, .243, and .260.

As for me, I'm eagerly waiting for:

- Rock River to come out with an AR upper chambered for the Grendel 6.5. And another one chambered for .22LR.

- CZ to offer some of their 550 bolt action rifles in left hand, and to make their P-01 compact pistol ambidextrous.

- The new Sig 250 pistol to be available in .45 acp (supposed to happen in Spring or Summer of 08).

·
Banned
976 Posts
I want Glock to make a subgun that takes same mags as the pistol.

I want California to be like other states in gun laws.

I want the SW tactical revolver to be in .45.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ERdept said:
I want California to be like other states in gun laws.
BIG +1!!!

But hey, I'd be happy if they simply dumped the capacity limit. I could live with a lever action and extended tube shotguns. Yeah, not being able to have a cool tactical rifle would suck but at least your handguns would no longer be castrated. At let's face it, chances are if you need to defend yourself in Cali, chances are it will be outside of your home and one would not have their wonder-.35 cal,.40 or .45 gimped by 2-10 rounds. And a Mossberg 590 with 9+1 of 12 gauge hell would be enough to defend your home.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I would like to see;

The old lever and trap door black powder calibers redone into modern loads like the 45/90, 45/100, 45/120 and the 50/90, 50/120. I think these in a modern lever action pumped up would be awesome.:rock:

To see a Pro Gun President get elected....thats what we need right now more than anything.

GET the anti gunners out of office so they can get real jobs to see what its like to work. Put them back into the daily grind.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SDDAVE said:
I would like to see Winchester start making lever guns again.
Yup, that was on my list too.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I would like Browning to make a Stainless BLR with a STRAIGHT stock in .308

And Ruger to make the Mini 30 in .308 and make it cheaper than an M1A.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts