1911Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing by the fact that there's a wait for these guns that they must not start making them until you call and order right? In which case, minor changes like no front serations and standard guide rod (as opposed to full length) should be zero cost options correct? Would it delay things or cost extra to get rid of the checkered front-strap?

Being as disheartened as I am by current production 1911s, I may just have to bite the bullet on this one. By the time I buy a new series 70 colt and have it built into what I want, I'll be at about the same price.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Norman74,

Yes, you can have your pistol in any style you want (within reason). Call them and let them know what you want and they will tell you how much it cost. I believe there is no price difference for skipping out on the FLGR and front seration. I'm not sure about the front strap checkering but I would assume it would be same price or a little less. I don't think these changes will make your order take longer. The wait on these pistols are about 8-10 months now from what I been reading here recently.

I had a RRA Limited Match for a while and I agree that it was an excellent pistol. It was totally reliable and accurate and had great trigger (a little too light for my taste).

For the price, RRA pistols are hard to beat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts